C7 ZR1 @ the pump! (Look at that front end!)

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I think this is a good example of where the difference in price point shows. This and the ACR have insane aero but in order to fit into their segment of the market and still be fast your left with what looks like the GTE version of the regular car. Stuff on the higher end FGT on up the P1 and 918, etc have the advantage of active aero so you can still bend the laws of physics on the track but not look like a fool carrying 1,000 LB of unneeded down-force on the street. Granted these cars are built as big dollar cars from the ground up and not essentially modded +-75K cars. I still wouldn't think it's impossible to have an active rear wing on the ACR or ZR1.
wind_tunnel.jpg

2017-Ford-GT-rear-three-quarter-in-motion-02.jpg
That white FGT is now my new background on my desktop.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
that made me LOL literally..... sorry really not understand THIS post. not even in the same universe! one looks cheesy and ricey the other looks classy and sporty!

991 gt2 rs looks just as aggressive so not understanding this post.

blk02edge

Established Member
that made me LOL literally..... sorry really not understand THIS post. not even in the same universe! one looks cheesy and ricey the other looks classy and sporty!
Well he's not wrong..
2018-porsche-911-gt2-rs-63_600x0w.jpg

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
were talkn about the front bumper..... thats wat the thread is about

Z06

Established Member
Watch GM troll all of us. It's an updated Z06.
Lol, a lot seems to think so too. They covered what appeared to be a "ZR1" logo on the wheels with tape after the last "close up" shots.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread