C7, and a few other cars

DanenGraham

Established Member
Got to race a C7 today.

40 roll, he gets a car out on me right off the bad (even starting in 2nd). C7 misses 3rd but gets back into it, and we end the race side by side. Think we let off around 120. Now, i am saying the C7 is faster than my car. The guy i raced wasnt even the owner, and only had about 30 seconds of seat time before the run. The 7 speed is hard to nail 3rd.

So C7 started in second, and could have done 1st i would think. And also missed 3rd for a second, but got right back in it.

Also raced

98 cobra with 03 cobra swap but with mach 1 intake (no blower) 125 shot. We have raced a few times and we are side by side from a 20 roll if he has good pressure.

SRT Caliber with a few mods, i pull pretty good no mater the speed.

335xi full bolt ons-tune, spraying meth, 20 roll side by side up to 120 or so, did it again with him brake boosting and he jumped out in front and then i held there.

135i few bolt ons-tune, if the car runs good he falls back to my rear bumper. When it was hot and humid, i put 2+ cars on him and was still gaining a little.

Waiting for vids to be posted. Know the C7 is on there. Not sure what else.

EDIT: This posted has been edited to try and help people understand the race better, in no way shape or form was this a perfect race for the C7. But out of the group of people that came out, we all had fun.

Last edited:

DanenGraham

Established Member
Just got to see the video, the C7 does jump out on me by a car on the hit. Then misses third but gets back in it, this is when we are side by side all the way to 120 or so.

Anyone know how to embed youtube videos. I tried [y] and [yt], both dont work.

Super crapy video, sorry.

Danen vs Dustin driven C7 - YouTube

Last edited:

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
pretty sure OP eluded to that fact in his initial post. Still a great run! gonna need to be making a solid 440+ to the wheel to bridge that gap

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Im pretty sure you meant to put 335xi and not 325xi. :beer:
Good runs!!!
Awesome that you already beat the C7. Poor C7, not even broken in yet and already abused :( More than likey its not making its full power either for that reason.

I just hope 5.0 owners or some people start thinking the 5.0 beats the C7 stock as well :lol1:
What was it filmed on? Quality is really weak.

turd burglar

Established Member
I want a c7 so bad, white with a black roof and black wheels would look so tasty. Back on topic good runs op.

DanenGraham

Established Member
And that's some limited edition, 066 of 500 made.

Comes with custom luggage bags, brownstone interior, and I guess the vin matches its build number or something like that.

It was really nice, an the owner was really nice. Offered to let a few of us drive it, but only one person did.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
nice run! cant wait to run one either

waiting for this thread to morph into stock 5.0s beating full bolt cammed/h C7's:pop: by the 5.0 police lol

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
nice run! cant wait to run one either

waiting for this thread to morph into stock 5.0s beating full bolt cammed/h C7's
lurk.gif
by the 5.0 police lol

Oh yea it possibly wont be that exaggerated but I think it might happen. Good run OP.

Posted via Topify using Android

DanenGraham

Established Member
I edited the first post a little. Hope this helps clear anything up. I know i had said it was side by side, as that is what i remembered. I also tried to point out why, it was side by side in my original post.

Anyway, had fun and hope the guy brings it out again next week.

There "might" be a bone stock c6z showing up, or a LS swaped S10.

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
And that's some limited edition, 066 of 500 made.

Comes with custom luggage bags, brownstone interior, and I guess the vin matches its build number or something like that.

It was really nice, an the owner was really nice. Offered to let a few of us drive it, but only one person did.

Must be some dipshit that has money, self-esteem issues, and no friends.

Users who are viewing this thread