C6 Z06's & Shelby GT500's post em up

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
Take with my iphone sorry for the bad quality.

photo-2.jpg

photo2.jpg

colin450

Established Member
Crappy quality but you get the idea. You can see how much brighter the powdercoat on the wheels is when they're in the sun compared to the pics in the garage.
2893_547309311006_41508709_32556713.gif

DSC00446.jpg

DSC00447.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00445.jpg

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Meat...that thing is sexy as all hell!! Any mods in the future?!?!?
Thanks man. I still just stand and stare at it in the garage each day with a silly 5hit-eatin' grin on my face. Never thought I'd see the day when I would actually own one of these cars let alone a brand new one...

Future mods include a Haltech Killer Bee CAI & Beehive, ported TB & intake, and a tune. Not much more you can do bolt-on wise besides exhaust which doesn't bring a lot to the table on these cars considering it has a 3" system from the factory. Like the Terminator before it I'll wait until the warranty expires before I go with anything like a cam & head package.

U.M.

Last edited:

2003 Silver

Banned
Thanks man. I still just stand and stare at it in the garage each day with a silly 5hit-eatin' grin on my face. Never thought I'd see the day when I would actually own one of these cars let alone a brand new one...

Future mods include a Haltech Killer Bee CAI & Beehive, ported TB & intake, and a tune. Not much more you can do bolt-on wise besides exhaust which doesn't bring a lot to the table on these cars considering it has a 3" system from the factory. Like the Terminator before it I'll wait until the warranty expires before I go with anything like a cam & head package.

U.M.

Ya get used to that super light clutch?:burnout:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member

U.M.

A set of long tubes brings some power. You're right about the piping after the manifolds though.

Heck, my Z is still stock. All I did was pull the butterfly controller fuse. There's really not much these things need. A set of better tires is about it.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Ya get used to that super light clutch?:burnout:
HOLY CRAP NO!!!! Damn thing is like butter compared to the stock Terminator clutch! I'm still struggling to make smooth shifts with it... I guess I gots too much muscle built up in my left leg from the Cobra. :lol1:

U.M.

2003 Silver

Banned
HOLY CRAP NO!!!! Damn thing is like butter compared to the stock Terminator clutch! I'm still struggling to make smooth shifts with it... I guess I gots too much muscle built up in my left leg from the Cobra. :lol1:

U.M.

Yeah I was laughing when I test drove one..felt like a 16 yr. old learning how to drive a stick for the first time. My bad left knee may very well lead me to a Z, or that's what I'll tell the wifey.:idea:

Users who are viewing this thread