C6 Z06 vs Ford GT

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
saw that a while back...i think the whole story behind that was the driver of th FGT

Tremor

NO MERCY
1st Time for me seeing this Vid...

Thanks for posting... To me the "Z06 is pound per pound the best car for its price you get more than what you pay for" :burn:

Emin

Banned
looks like that fgt guy cant drive worth shit, even with intake/tune that z06 shouldnt pull that hard or at all, it should be even wtf

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
WOW!! Them Z's are damn fast.

Even figuring in the intake/tune it is still down a good 40rwhp.

No excuses, the GT got beat. Higher redline, steeper gearing, and weight played a major role in that race.

slowtealz28

Established Member
"put an intake and tune on the GT and I'm sure it won't be so pretty for the Z06."

Ok and put a cam in the Z06 and it won't be so pretty for the FGT... what's your point? The GT got beat

mustangbee

Established Member
Emin said:
looks like that fgt guy cant drive worth shit, even with intake/tune that z06 shouldnt pull that hard or at all, it should be even wtf

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

your up on current event arent ya?? its been proven the Z is faster stock..theirs another vid were a stock Z and Stock FGT do 5 hwy rolls and Z wins 4...lol..

just b/c a car doesnt look as fast as another and it has a "ford" emblem doesnt mean jack..who cares what the mags say, ive seen the street results...but i guess all of the FGT drivers suck and the Z drivers paid John Force to drive for them..lol

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
slowtealz28 said:
"put an intake and tune on the GT and I'm sure it won't be so pretty for the Z06."

Ok and put a cam in the Z06 and it won't be so pretty for the FGT... what's your point? The GT got beat

Ok, for that cam, you could easily buy a pulley or snout or w/e it is that is necessary on the GT. I remember Joe put down over 650whp with a pulley, tune, intake and exhaust.

thebestofindica

Established Member
E-Racing rules!:rockon: These arguments get old real fast. "If the <insert name of car you like> had a <insert go fast part> then the <insert name of car you don't like> wouldn't be so great huh?!" :shrug: Get over it, the Z handed the GT its ass. Move on. But I will say that if the guy in the GT had a flux capacitor it would have been a totally different outcome! :banana:

pylecobra03

pylecobra
Established Member
It should be a driver's race. I think they both are equally fast, although corvette's weight and drag coefficient is a plus.
I have seen the top gear video with viper, c6z, and FGT on the track. FGT beats them all, but it is a track race.

slowtealz28

Established Member
I was joking about the whole cam part... trying to make a point that who gives a shit who would win if so and so put such and such on his car. The two cars went at it in the trim they were in and the z06 won, plain and simple. If the FGT won I would be saying the same thing about it.

SSVT

Established Member
no excuses.the gt just got his ass handed to him.and come on,it is a Z06! the Z06 are not slow or cheap....and for the people saying..."put a intake and tune the gt and then it will be even." well if thats the case....shoot lets see what the z06 will do if IT had a supercharger aswell. see its cool..you loose some you win some. Right? peace

Users who are viewing this thread