C6 Z06 vs. everyone else..**Videos**

Fadis_Z

Established Member
What's up gang. Lately, I have had a few runs with my C6 Z06 and I thought I would share some videos with everyone. Enjoy...

My car, stock, made 454 rwhp on a Mustang dyno. This thing is a beast.

Excuse the granny shifting, I am still getting used to this bad boy and still missing gears (especially third) like crazy.

2000 FRC Vet:
http://video.ls1tech.com/video/28edfe0a-5f7a-4065-8462-4b73de335e20.htm

2000 TA:
http://video.ls1tech.com/video/3cb4bc5c-7160-473f-97e9-f609aaca14b6.htm

I also raced a 490 rwhp A4 Camaro, but I wont post that video as he was having some fuel pump problems and we are waiting for that to get fixed so we can rematch.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Good to see somebody postin some runs with one of those cars! One thing, tell the camera man to point out the back window, the mirror doesnt tell you much. :)

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
So if the TA would have sprayed, he would have beat you? Is that what you mean?

z06 so light and alot of power, fast car.

Fadis_Z

Established Member
bluestreak89 said:
Maybe if you didnt sit so close tot he steering wheels you wouldnt miss shifts. Gezz dude, relax a little.

I sit closer when I race because I feel I have better control.

I may have had that serious look on my face when racing the Vet because I was concentrating on listening to the horn since his car was so loud and I did not hear it in the previous race (As documented in the video)

Last edited:

Fadis_Z

Established Member
MachME said:
So if the TA would have sprayed, he would have beat you? Is that what you mean?

z06 so light and alot of power, fast car.

No, the TA did not spray because the Nitrous was not hooked up completely, nor did he even have a bottle.

But once he gets his nitrous installed, I will lose. Can't win them all.. :whine:

Last edited:

SpdKilz

Established Member
Great runs Fadi! I am out of town right now but when I get home mind sending me the actual video and then I can upload them onto my site?

Looks like you had fun!

Carleton

Almo

Established Member
Very nice videos but I have to ask... was there load on the Mustang Dyno? The numbers seem a bit high in stock form for a Mustang Dyno. Dyno Jet would put you around 485-490 and that would mean you would be putting 25-30 more HP to the RW if the Mustang Dyno was loaded for sure. I have this wishful thinking so may I ask how many miles you have on the car?

Cheers and again, great vids. :rockon:

fubu795

Banned
Sick car dude. That black vette seemed a lil slow considering its RWHP. I have an 03 cobra with just about the same HP and I know the cobra weighs alot more and my buddy just got a new z06, he can beat me but only by 1/2 car length.

Users who are viewing this thread