C6 Z06 vs. 76mm Supra

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Expected, Single Turbo Supras are one of the baddest cars out there but a built & sprayed C6Z from a roll is just way too nasty

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
for a car like mine to run with a heads/cam/intake/spray C6 Z06, it would have to run so much power that hooking up on the street was pointless.

Damn rockets!

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Those goPro mounts are the shit. Those cameras won't fall off if you hit them with a bat. They might, but the mount for them is legit.

wallie40

Established Member
really nice runs. What hp did you make without the juice?

What h/c are you running, are you running a nick williams TB
-paul

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Great race, a guy down the street has a 604 rwhp TT 2010 camaro and got worked by a bone stock C6 Z06 from a roll, they are monsters :)

I didn't remember if your bottom end was built or not?

EX1

Established Member
really nice runs. What hp did you make without the juice?

What h/c are you running, are you running a nick williams TB
-paul

My car has been on dynos a few times. Always falls between 590-600rwhp on motor. The tune overall is soft because I use the same one when I spray as well. I am running the Widow cam along with the FAST 102 and NW 102 tb. The heads are factory LS7 that were milled .040 for a little compression bump.

I didn't remember if your bottom end was built or not?

I am still on the factory bottom end :burnout:

Nice run, you ever worry about that goPro flying off at those kind of speeds?

Not at all. The mounts are very good.

venomws6

Established Member
Great run man :rockon:

We just finished installing Widow R (Carlos is da man) / PRC Ported,milled LS7 heads and Fast 102 Intake & NW 102 tb W're hoping for 590+rwhp on 91octane since the car made 501rwhp with full exhaust / CAI and tune..
oh Nitrous kit if already installed too :rockon:

Any 150shot plans? we did that a couple of H/C/I ZO6 but with 109VP When we sprayed
730-760rwhp :D

EX1

Established Member
Great run man :rockon:

We just finished installing Widow R (Carlos is da man) / PRC Ported,milled LS7 heads and Fast 102 Intake & NW 102 tb W're hoping for 590+rwhp on 91octane since the car made 501rwhp with full exhaust / CAI and tune..
oh Nitrous kit if already installed too :rockon:

Any 150shot plans? we did that a couple of H/C/I ZO6 but with 109VP When we sprayed
730-760rwhp :D

590+ should be easy. I make 590+ on 90 octane. I have thought about upping the shot to a 150 but haven't really felt the need to yet. I always run a pump/ VP C12 mix when I spray it. I also think a 150 may be pushing my luck....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread