ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Another car I can scratch of the Christmas list:

"even a $75,000 sticker would be a spectacular value" :nono:

VettTheRipper

Big Honkin' Diesel
Established Member
Crap...440 at the wheels...carbon fiber...aluminum chassis...dry sump 427...AND A FRIGGIN WARRANTY for under 70k. I'm feeling sick :xpl:

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
It doesnt look racey (lol) I think they should make it look closer to the C6-R with like a new front splitter and maybe even a rear wing.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Pulease all I have to do is throw on a pulley and some good slicks and a KB and i will roast that pos chevy bwahahahahah!

I still dont like the Acura-ness of it.

VettTheRipper

Big Honkin' Diesel
Established Member
Scoriox said:
Pulease all I have to do is throw on a pulley and some good slicks and a KB and i will roast that pos chevy bwahahahahah!

OK, on the count of three...you'll wake up feeling alive and refreshed. Completely unaware of the events that have transpired in your head. :-D

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
Fresh meat...I hope (waiting for the re-vamping of my 96 Cobra). The newer vettes (I like the stigrays) are not my thing, but it will be nice to have something else to "play" with on the road.

Ray

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
VettTheRipper said:
OK, on the count of three...you'll wake up feeling alive and refreshed. Completely unaware of the events that have transpired in your head. :-D

:sleeping: When I wake up I'll run right down to the bank...so they can rob me! Shit Chevrolet has beat them.

Bet my snake will eat it's lunch, unless the owners start modding them, then it'll get interesting! From the show room floor.... :bored: yawn!

SVT4ME

Established Member
I like it. It looks sweet and with the power that comes with it, it will satisfy most older drivers.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Scoriox said:

Yeah, I mean shit. All I would need is new pistons, crank, headwork, and a blower or turbo and that thing would be toast. :D

I finally got a good view of a C-6 yesterday. Black and beautiful! One of the nicest domestic cars IMO on the road right now.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
VettTheRipper said:

Do what? THE COBRA CANNOT LOSE!

Oh yeah I have double the doors of the vette, and double the trunk space for bodies.

er golfbags.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
So, to run with this thing as far as power to weight is concerned, the Cobra will have to have 589 HP. Good luck getting that on the ground. Damn! 6.8 Lbs/HP.

Users who are viewing this thread