C6 Z06 -- light mods --NC

jf4boogie

Established Member
2006 Black 2LZ with Nav, heated seats. 32.3k miles. Garage kept, never smoked in, and I am the second owner. Black interior, comp grey wheels. Never tracked or drag raced. Clean title, no accidents. For those wondering: the wipe pattern is dead nuts center, not a drop of oil on the spark plug threads, and not so much as a puff of smoke on ANY cold start-up and sometimes the car sits for a week at a time...

Interior:
09'-up OEM Carbon center console
Lloyds "Z06" mats
LED interior lighting

Engine:
K&N intake
1 7/8" LG headers (off road-X)
Corsa sport exhaust

Car has Michelin Pilot ZP's on the front and NEW Nitto NT05R (345's) on the rear. Clutch fluid serviced regularly, fresh oil, new cabin filter...just an overall well maintained car. I did get some brake squeal last weekend so I may replace those soon as well if needed.

I've sold 2 terminators here so can provide references if need be.

Price:
$41.5k as the car sits or will part out and return to 100% stock for $39.5k including the matching rear tires (michelin pilot ZP's with at LEAST 75% tread life)

photo_zpsbcc94b65.jpg

photo2_zps7cfaec55.jpg

photo3_zpsc22ed301.jpg

photo6_zps95e6c8a0.jpg

photo4_zps0026eeaf.jpg

photo1_zpse79d7f1c.jpg

jf4boogie

Established Member
Trades at all?

I won't say "NO TRADES", because anything is possible, but would rather sale at this point.

Tt Cobraon ccws and cash ? I'm in Winston 3366249851 text me

Would love to, but may be looking to purchase land soon so trying to downsize.

Nice car man. GLWS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks bud:beer:

I love it! You want a Mod Fox coupe on trade

Damn right I do, lol! But I can't right now man.

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
you got that right...I mean a set of wheels worth a couple grand give or take on trade plus cash for a 40 thousand dollar car? what the hell is the point and why waste ops time? :shrug: very nice car op glws

I wasn't saying he was wasting OPs time. Avery has a lot done to his Cobra, I wouldn't let it go for a Z06. He's always looking for something new though. Whatever makes him happy.

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
OP you do have a nice Z06 though. This is the only body style and model vette I would ever buy. Almost picked an 07 up in 2011, but having two epic cars is too much for my pockets. I would never save money. GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread