C6 Z06 catches on fire

C5_z51_6spd

Banned
Anyone a member of the above bimmer forum? if so, please post that video of that ferrari 550 maranello catching fire and the numerous pics of burnt up Enzos, Porsches and Bimmers from wrecked exotics.com in response to the statement "Always buy German".......

69DodgeCharger

Established Member
Misfitflesh said:
yea why would you feel bad for him, the dealerships gonna give him a new car, or his insurance would

im sure you would be pretty pissed if you got a new zo6 and it burned like that, regarless if they are going to replace it thats not cool and I wouldnt want that to happen to anyone.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Misfitflesh said:
yea why would you feel bad for him, the dealerships gonna give him a new car, or his insurance would

Ok, I'm sure you would be cool with seeing your car burn up, even if it will get replaced... yep....

Besides that, it isn't like he will be getting a new one the next day...

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
even though the dealer or his insurance will buy him a new Z06, it will still take months of headache and paperwork... at least its coming up on winter when most people (except me) stop driving their vettes to put them away... that sucks no matter what kind of car it is. i mean could you imagine buying a new car and having it combust underneath you.. there is a lawsuit in there somewhere. i mean he could have easily been killed

Misfitflesh

Established Member
of course it sucks and id be pissed, but just imagine how many damn people on the internet are already saying, "oooh i feel sorry for this guy!" i feel more sorry for the car if anything.

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
Wow, such a nice car being burned is such a shame :(. Damn

El Jefe

Established Member
30423380217.jpg

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
I can't tell from the pictures, but it looks like the motor might still be salvagable!!! HMMM, an LS7 in an 03 Cobra???......

Users who are viewing this thread