C5Z vs TT 5.0 vs Paxton 5.0

cb900f

Established Member
It's FunDAY! C5z has a built LS3 based 416 and a Paxton 2200r with a very soft tune. Should be back in a week with even more power. TT 5.0 was pushing 10psi. Paxton 5.0 was on a 3.6 pulley. Impressive cars!

[video=youtube;3lVm-wipwDY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lVm-wipwDY[/video]

Last edited:

Whippled3v

Established Member
Nice runs! Any numbers on the vette?
I've got a guy with a boosted LS3 that last I heard was around 765 at the tire that wants his money taken in the spring lol

user_name

Established Member
Damm that vette has ALOT left in it...

That's just a break in tune more or less and 12-13psi. Could theoretically do 1000rwhp on c16. Everything is there for it, but it will likely get dialed in around 750rwhp if it's not already there.

shoracer

Established Member
I hear you guys doing this shit near my house all the time and now with the extra patrols from the neighborhoods right around there complaining I have to lurk down to Costco and drive like a ****ing angel. Thanks you and Boost Works for that.

cb900f

Established Member
I hear you guys doing this shit near my house all the time and now with the extra patrols from the neighborhoods right around there complaining I have to lurk down to Costco and drive like a ****ing angel. Thanks you and Boost Works for that.

Think you could come out and run the flags for us? We need someone to help with dig races. :eek::kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread