C5Z VS BMW 135i

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
Hey guys, so this is my first RK post.

The little pull happened yesterday. I was at the exotic pet shop looking for a nice snake to buy and the race happened when I was on my way home. I stopped at a red light and there was almost no traffic on the road. A little blue 135i pulls up next to me with tinted windows. The windows roll down and inside is a really cute blonde girl (looked to be in her low 20's).

After checking it out for a little bit (girl and car) I disregarded the car thinking nothing would happen anyway. The light turned green and we went across the intersection and she nailed it. I was caught off guard.

We pulled up to the next light and she was grinning lol. So I revved a little to signal that I'm down for a little pull. Light turns green and I get off the line really easy in 1st cause I have shitty stock tires on. Right when I shift into second (she nailed it about 3 seconds earlier) I slam the gas and pull alongside her and pass her at the top of second then run away by the middle of third and let off.

We stop again and she's laughing and looking over at me and does this for the next few miles until we go our separate ways. I thought it was awesome of her to have a 135i instead of the 128 and even cooler for her to race.

Before anyone says anything, I'm not single, I have a serious girlfriend that I love lol. I have no problem saying though that if I was single I'd PIIHB. :lol:

Car is a 2002 C5 Z06 with a dual CAI as the only power mod. It's also lowered pretty far down.

Her car looked and sounded stock (BMW's of all kinds even the //M ones are VERY common here so I'm used to their sounds).

:beer:

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
wait so you mean to tell me you raced a car with a hot girl in it that WASNT checking you out??? This has to be a SVTP first....

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Meh happens to me all the time... but I'm fugly and drive a turd... so it's much easier to believe.

Nice kill... easy run for you though. :p

BlueSnake01

Established Member
wait so you mean to tell me you raced a car with a hot girl in it that WASNT checking you out??? This has to be a SVTP first....

O.P is driving a Vette, Chevy to be exact. This only happens to Cobra owners. Noticed O.P was on his way to buy a snake for a reason :lol: :D

NA_Cobra

Established Member
This thread is worthless without pics! Any Pics of 135i owner. Ted Danson thought WHoopi Goldberg was HOTT.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.

Mods delete this thread and ban the OP, he is giving us a bad name with this nonsense.

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member

Hahah, well I didn't say it in so many words but i'd take the grins and looks over as a form of flirting. :lol1:

O.P is driving a Vette, Chevy to be exact. This only happens to Cobra owners. Noticed O.P was on his way to buy a snake for a reason :lol: :D

Lol, that's a good one! It was a hard choice between a terminator and a C5Z for me. I plan to have one in the future though since I like the car so much.

This thread is worthless without pics! Any Pics of 135i owner. Ted Danson thought WHoopi Goldberg was HOTT.

Lol, fair enough. Unfortunatley I didn't point my camera at her and start snapping away but judging from the reactions in some other threads here (hottest women and the girlfriends thread) I'd say the members here would love a petite platinum blonde. :beer:

LMAO!!!!! That's my new sig

Glad to be of service lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread