c5 kills mustang

YouDontKnowMe

¿what?
Established Member
"i get so mad of what they say:cuss:"
dude why get mad at what they say? Here at a SVT site they talk crap about Chevys and there at a Corvette site they talk crap about Fords, get used to it:rolleyes:

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Re: Re: c5 kills mustang

Originally posted by YouDontKnowMe
"i get so mad of what they say:cuss:"
dude why get mad at what they say? Here at a SVT site they talk crap about Chevys and there at a Corvette site they talk crap about Fords, get used to it:rolleyes:

exactly, its part of the rivalry. What do you want thewm to do, lick the mustangs.....nevermind

A Fuzzy Bunny

Future Banned Member
Established Member
LOL. How the hell was that even a race? The GT wasn't racing at all, its so damn freakin obvious lol.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Originally posted by svtfangs
forget the chevy and ford rivalry there both american made cars. Ford and chevy should join together and bash on imports.

WINNER!

Now spread the word to everyone else; sometimes I feel alone in my plight against imports.

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
were all american cars every one is a hater. there are people on this board that like both and i respect that. they were just raised up with chevies in the driveway.

mechanicvirus

Established Member
Originally posted by A Fuzzy Bunny
LOL. How the hell was that even a race? The GT wasn't racing at all, its so damn freakin obvious lol.

LOL. Kinda like the stupid ass 60-100 mph racing on these forums. Race from a stop, not a rolling start on a major road. Ford and chevy are rivals, everything will be unfair for both sides. People need to stop bitching.

A Fuzzy Bunny

Future Banned Member
Established Member
Originally posted by Brantner
well sence I am not registering to see that....

anyone care to give me a run down?

Theres 4 cars on a 2 lane road. 1 C5 corvette up front on the right. Newer mineral grey/DSG Mustang GT right behind the vette. Minivan next to the GT in the left lane. Camera car (C5 vette) is behind the minivan about 3 carlengths.

Camera car moves to the right lane to pass the minivan (behind the GT). Lead vette takes off. Camera car swings over to the left lane and flies by the GT. Now the vette owners are calling it a "smoking" lol :rollseyes GT, never lifts up from accel., can't hear any accel., and it's going the same speed all the way through the vid.

Idiot vette owners :lol:

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
I love vettes...but that whole site is weak.The videos are crap quality and the threads are boring.That video was stupid too..it wasnt even a race.I browsed the site for a good 40 minutes and all I saw were a bunch of bullsh!t threads..like this one thread:"C5 vs. 99' ninja 1100cc"
First of all the video didnt even work.2ndly everyone was like "no need to see it anyway..we know the vette won"

Safe to say I wont be wasting my time on a boring site like that.

SRV1

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread