C4 Vette Vs 02 GT

chicken714

NKAWTG
Established Member
Seems like small fish here, but it was fun.
This morning I had just changed my tune for me to drive (I turn the timing down and keep traction on when my wife is driving it). As soon as I pull out of the lot I was in I see a C4 vette one car ahead of me. He ends up going the same way I am toward the bridge. I casually pass him and he gets behind me. As soon as we are on the bridge I gun it hard and stays right behind me until the top of fourth when we get past traffic. Since he was still right with me I keep going into fifth. I finally pull away from him some and slow down. Once we are around traffic he gets next to me and we go. He is pretty close through third but near the top of fourth I pull about a car. We slowed down to go again, until we were going so slow cars were catching us. I honk and he gets out on me by like a fender. I power shift to third and immediately pull back ahead, and by the time I get to fourth we are coming up on traffic, but I was ahead enough to be pretty happy. We both give thumbs up and go our separate ways. I know those things didn't come that hot stock, but I was still excited to race a vette and win.

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
Nice runs. I remember my first C4 kill when i was driving "beauty"
There's just something about those vettes..

Last edited:

95!Vette!

Established Member
hehehehe I'll race ya 396 shhhhhh with full boltons...that was prolly a stock vette...dont let C4's confuse you, with the right modifications...tune...converter...well you know btw good kill:beer:

C6 Vette

Established Member
C4's range all over the place....From the dog 84's up until 1991 you should own.....1992-1996 should be a drivers race (most likely is the one you raced)

Watch out for the Grand Sports (Blue with White striping) they come with a 335bhp LT4 that would ass rape you...The ZR1's will ass rape you lubeless...lol

Nice kill...I have a new edge GT myself and I tend to get family sedans and minivans calling me out on the highway these days.:lol1:

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
C4's range all over the place....From the dog 84's up until 1991 you should own.....1992-1996 should be a drivers race (most likely is the one you raced)

Watch out for the Grand Sports (Blue with White striping) they come with a 335bhp LT4 that would ass rape you...The ZR1's will ass rape you lubeless...lol

Nice kill...I have a new edge GT myself and I tend to get family sedans and minivans calling me out on the highway these days.:lol1:

I thought the LT4's were 330 hp?

Don't forget about the Collector Edition (silver M6) cars that had the same motor.

Users who are viewing this thread