C&D GT500 vs. Z51 C6

apg2369

SNAKE OF ALL TRADES
Established Member
07shelbyguy said:
I don't think they're going in the wrong direction at all. Of course, they messed up on the weight with the Shelby but everything else looks to be good. Almost everyone who has driven it has given the Shelby high praise. Not to mention, the Shelby looks alot better then any corvette. When MM&FF took the Shelby out on the road people frecked out over the mere sight of it. I never have seen anyone do that with a corvette. And MM&FF said with just a pulley swap, air intake upgrade, and computer tune you should be in the realm of 600 rwhp. :rockon:

you forgot a new short block when the rods go!!

Fourcam330

Established Member
The Breakfast of Champions

apg2369 said:
WHAT DID THE FAT PIG SAY (GT 500)..SNAP,CRACKEL, POP :-D

You'd better get used to it. That would be the sound of the blown 5.4 4v sucking up and spitting out 3200lbs of fiberglass and pushrods. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

gmynko

I like injecting people
Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
You'd better get used to it. That would be the sound of the blown 5.4 4v sucking up and spitting out 3200lbs of fiberglass and pushrods. :thumbsup:

3200#, fiberglass and pushrods - sounds like a ZO6 or LPE 403 - neither of which will get sucked up and spat out by a stock block GT500

1time

Established Member
i didnt read all the threads but MM&FF gave way better views ok the shelby!!! thats the aug issue i got in the mail

Fourcam330

Established Member
gmynko said:
3200#, fiberglass and pushrods - sounds like a ZO6 or LPE 403 - neither of which will get sucked up and spat out by a stock block GT500

C6.

stang22

Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
You got that right brother!! Especially the big surprise I have plan for them AND the bigger hp sibling!!! :-D :kaboom: :beer:

bunk22

Established Member
stang22 said:
You got that right brother!! Especially the big surprise I have plan for them AND the bigger hp sibling!!! :-D :kaboom: :beer:

C6's mods too. You never know what you will run into. It doesn't take much to get 600+rwhp out of the LS2 (supercharger, long-tubes, cam, tune). Granted, it may not last long or the top might come off when you race so be careful it doesn't hit your new car :beer:

Fourcam330

Established Member
bunk22 said:
C6's mods too. You never know what you will run into. It doesn't take much to get 600+rwhp out of the LS2 (supercharger, long-tubes, cam, tune). Granted, it may not last long or the top might come off when you race so be careful it doesn't hit your new car :beer:

I don't think John (stang22) has to worry too much about 600rw C6s. Not saying anyone else won't, but something tells me he's going to be ok ;-)

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
bunk22 said:

Don't forget your checkbook. For the money the GT500 will mod much cheaper to 600hp

bunk22

Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
I don't think John (stang22) has to worry too much about 600rw C6s. Not saying anyone else won't, but something tells me he's going to be ok ;-)

Doesn't matter, always somebody faster. We all know this, how fast you want to go equals how much you're willing or can spend. It's anyone's game once modding starts.

Fourcam330

Established Member
bunk22 said:
Doesn't matter, always somebody faster. We all know this, how fast you want to go equals how much you're willing or can spend. It's anyone's game once modding starts.

My point exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread