C&C Richmond/Dyno Day

Chosyn1

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
Haven't seen alot of Mustangs show up and rarely is there a Cobra other than mine out there. Thought some of you in the area might be interested in this meet. It's every other Saturday, same place and time. Should be a pretty good turnout w/ the weather getting warmer and it is open to all cars.

Time:0800-1000 Saturday May 4th
Place: Boychik's Deli 4024 Cox rd Glen Allen, VA 23060

The plan is to meet up and chill at the C&C then head over to Performance Autosport(2179 Tomlynn st. Richmond, VA 23230) for a few pulls. The price will depend on the number of cars that show up and get on the rollers. Usually it's $75 but as of right now it's $65 for 3 pulls but subject to change.

Couple of us are rolling out from Ft. Lee so if your in the Petersburg area send me a PM for the meet up spot. Looking forward to meeting some of you if not this Saturday then perhaps another one!:beer::rockon:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Damn. I would be there but already got plans to replace my throw out bearing this Saturday. Are you going to the Mustang show in Smithfield on May 18th?

silver03svt

Established Member
i've only heard of the Fun Ford Weekend @ VMP...definetly down though, link?

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-round-up-smithfield-virginia-05-18-13-a.html

I belong to the Central Virginia Mustang Club (CVMC) and we usually meet up off of I-295 / Route 10 and have a club cruise down. If you sign up for the show, do so quickly bc space is very limited. You are more than welcome to enjoy our club cruise down there with us. Let me know, and I will give you more details about when/what time we will be meeting up. :beer:

20redfire03

Established Member
I'll be at PAS Friday getting a tune on my Cobra. I've thought about coming to the Richmond C&C but I don't want to get up that early on a Saturday and drive to the meet and my car be dirty from the drive.

Chosyn1

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-round-up-smithfield-virginia-05-18-13-a.html

I belong to the Central Virginia Mustang Club (CVMC) and we usually meet up off of I-295 / Route 10 and have a club cruise down. If you sign up for the show, do so quickly bc space is very limited. You are more than welcome to enjoy our club cruise down there with us. Let me know, and I will give you more details about when/what time we will be meeting up. :beer:

Just signed up for it. Definetly down to cruise with

Chosyn1

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
I'll be at PAS Friday getting a tune on my Cobra. I've thought about coming to the Richmond C&C but I don't want to get up that early on a Saturday and drive to the meet and my car be dirty from the drive.

Go buy some painters tape...:poke:

2013 Laguna Seca

Laguna 2013
Established Member
Here ya go man,look forward to meeting you.

If you wish to park with your club, please arrive with your club!
Smithfield Car Show Curise In. Come one and all. The date is May 18, 2013. We will meet at the East Coast Station .This the same place last year. The location is Rt#10 and Rt#295.From Rt.#295 South take exit 15-B At the of the exit ramp you can see the station on the left .All meet there at 8:00am.We will leave at 8:30 for Smithfield.
Article and Photos by Tony

silver03svt

Established Member
Here ya go man,look forward to meeting you.

If you wish to park with your club, please arrive with your club!
Smithfield Car Show Curise In. Come one and all. The date is May 18, 2013. We will meet at the East Coast Station .This the same place last year. The location is Rt#10 and Rt#295.From Rt.#295 South take exit 15-B At the of the exit ramp you can see the station on the left .All meet there at 8:00am.We will leave at 8:30 for Smithfield.
Article and Photos by Tony

Thanks for posting up! Guess we will be at your house by 0730, meaning the wife will need to be up at 4am so she can get all dolled up!

thanks for the info man, looking forward to meeting some more cobra owners!:beer:

Same here! We will cruise all the way down Rt 10 into Smithfield, and some of the club guys have a hard time keeping up, so it won't be a fast ride.....on the way down at least.....lol

Last edited:

2013 Laguna Seca

Laguna 2013
Established Member
Thanks for posting up! Guess we will be at your house by 0730, meaning the wife will need to be up at 4am so she can get all dolled up!

Same here! We will cruise all the way down Rt 10 into Smithfield, and some of the club guys have a hard time keeping up, so it won't be a fast ride.....on the way down at least.....lol

Lol that's for sure

Users who are viewing this thread