bye bye baby

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
well; I am no longer a Cobra owner sold the car while I was here got a fair price considering the economy these days.

Had a lot of fun and meet a lot of great people here, so many thanks to all and hope 1 day we can meet and cruise again.

For now my plans have changed so not sure when I will have another opportunity to own a Cobra but I am glad I had one :rockon:

gone but not forgotten

LUIS

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I miss mine everyday and then I drive the BMW to try and forget. It's not the same!

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Sorry to hear you sold it. Did you sell it to another military person? (in other words will it ever make its way back to the states) or did a native of Korea buy it? Just curious.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Must have been a very sad day for you.

In deed it was it stillis:bored:

carlos no more cobra for now, a local Korean bought it he also owns a 99 cobra convertible. Now he is the only terminator owner in seoul. there are a few GT500 here I ran acouple of them stock and took the lead:rockon: I guess that made hime decide on buying my car.

Got around 24 K for it so its ok I guess... doubt it it will get back to the states..

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Yeah...zaxjax..I love the bimmer but, AIN't the same as the Cobra.

Sorry to see you have to sell Boricua.

Not sure which way I am going now. I want a 2010..and working to make that happen however those SOB's are expensive! I will be leveraged to the hill for 7 years if I can make this happen.

Considering looking at 2009 GT500...or maybe even earlier. If your selling..let me know..who knows what I might do. I just know...in 2010..I am getting a Cobra...well as long as the girlfriend don't put me on the street for doing it!

I MISS MY COBRA!!!

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Yeah...zaxjax..I love the bimmer but, AIN't the same as the Cobra.

Sorry to see you have to sell Boricua.

Not sure which way I am going now. I want a 2010..and working to make that happen however those SOB's are expensive! I will be leveraged to the hill for 7 years if I can make this happen.

Considering looking at 2009 GT500...or maybe even earlier. If your selling..let me know..who knows what I might do. I just know...in 2010..I am getting a Cobra...well as long as the girlfriend don't put me on the street for doing it!

I MISS MY COBRA!!!

the 2010's are nice but I would let someone else take the new car hit. you could get a 07-08 GT500 for $40K. put $4000 into it and you could have a 700HP monster. Just my opinion. Good luck man.

Last edited:

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
the 2010's are nice but I would let someone else take the new car hit. you could get a 07-08 GT500 for $40K. put $4000 into it and you could have a 700HP monster. Just my opinion. Good luck man.

I tottaly agree with you on this the Cobra was and it will be my last car I buy brand new. When you examine carefully, you will see the 1st year goes by so fast and you are out of a lot of cash. better to buy quality used car with good reliability and that holds its value well.:rockon:

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
well; I am no longer a Cobra owner sold the car while I was here got a fair price considering the economy these days.

Had a lot of fun and meet a lot of great people here, so many thanks to all and hope 1 day we can meet and cruise again.

For now my plans have changed so not sure when I will have another opportunity to own a Cobra but I am glad I had one :rockon:

gone but not forgotten

LUIS

Didn't see this until now...lol :beer: Had a lot of fun times - cruising , drag racing, & hanging out with ya Luis!! Are you coming back to the states any time soon?

Mine is officially up for sale now as well. Got 'er listed on Autotrader - will get it up on the boards soon...

Venimus03

Established Member
Didn't see this until now...lol :beer: Had a lot of fun times - cruising , drag racing, & hanging out with ya Luis!! Are you coming back to the states any time soon?

Mine is officially up for sale now as well. Got 'er listed on Autotrader - will get it up on the boards soon...

You can always get something else down the road Luis.

Sorry to see she's officially for sale now Matt. Best of luck. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread