BX Bassani Exhaust Okay?

97RioRed4V

Established Member
I am about to order a Bassani catted X -pipe and catback. The price difference between the BX aluminum and BA Stainless Steel is about $300. Does anyone have the BX version and what are your thoughts? I will only drive the car in the summer. It might be in the rain occasionally. The car will have a Vortech V2 when I am done. So is the BX version good enough? Thanks!

crazycarlo

Established Member
I have the BX xpipe and catback on my car. I love it. Its just like any other Aluminum catback in that it will be dull and if u scrape it on the ground a little rust will be there if it gets wet. Ive had mine sine 07 and its held up great. The pieces are very high quality.

97RioRed4V

Established Member
Well after rechecking the prices, there was a Memorial Weekend Sale at Dallas Mustang. I ended up with the Stainless Steel Version. It ended up being $225 difference for whole system (the catted x pipe and catback). The added benefit of the stainless x pipe was it comes with the off road interchangeable tubes and metallic substrate catalytic converters vs ceramic. Can't wait! Thanks for all the input!

Users who are viewing this thread