BWAHAHA! I feel sorry for guys in Philly PA.

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member
"Keep your history straight and your night life gay".

This is the last tag line of a new tourism ad in "the city of brotherly love" (humor not lost on me). It was aired on Hannity & Colmes. I just got done watching it. They're looking to get a piece of the multi-billion dollar gay tourism industry. The capper was when a cute girl walked past one of the guys, he looked disinterested and then caught the eye of another guy. The ass slapper (no pun intended) was they were dressed in 3 corner hat's & full victorian garb. (No Freudian conflicts there, nooooooo).
I know several guys from Philly and let me tell you, they will not see the humor in it. We're talking tough assed Philly "Watcha***yalookinat" guys. I'll get high mileage out of this one.

I can see San Fran's ad to counter this one. It'll be a picture of a doughnut on a white background with no sound. Out of no where a broom handle will pierce it's hole and split the doughnut into a million pieces. Then the screen will fade into a backdrop of the Golden gate bridge with the words "San Francisco" in front of it.

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I LOVE IT. This is too priceless for words.

DISCLAIMER: Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I can see San Fran's ad to counter this one. It'll be a picture of a doughnut on a white background with no sound. Out of no where a broom handle will pierce it's hole and split the doughnut into a million pieces. Then the screen will fade into a backdrop of the Golden gate bridge with the words "San Francisco" in front of it.

LMGDFAO!!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread