buying spring tomorrow please come in

mike01svt

Established Member
Can someone post some pics of steedas on a 99-01 cobra running 17" wheels. That is what i want to get. I want to see how low it will drop the car. and Post if you needed C&C plates or not. Thanks

Mike

qtrracer

Established Member
Sorry; no pics and not running Steedas. But for comparison purposes, I'm running H&R SS springs w/ Bilsteins. Down about 2" in front and 1-1/2" in the back (much lower than advertised). Nice front down rake; get lots of comments. But from a practical standpoint, it's way too close to the ground - tends to hit high spots in the road w/ the k-member. Really have to pay attention to those high spots at intersections and at speed.

mike01svt

Established Member
hmm... thanks that does help me. Is there anything by H&R that isnt as much of a drop as the SS springs??

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Originally posted by mike01svt
hmm... thanks that does help me. Is there anything by H&R that isnt as much of a drop as the SS springs??

Try H&Rs Race spring, always advertised as having more drop than the SS springs but in actuality they dont drop the car as much and they handle much better than the SS spring which drops the car too much for optimum handling. hth

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread