Buying out of State

drewzx3

Established Member
I bought my 2011 out of state and had it shipped to me. Saved me about $2500 from having another dealer get the car. Shipping cost me $300 when the car was about 450 miles away. They paid the taxes the only thing I have been worried about is my license plate and registration I havent recieved them yet.

SoCalCobra311

Team 5.0
Established Member
I bought my 2011 out of state and had it shipped to me. Saved me about $2500 from having another dealer get the car. Shipping cost me $300 when the car was about 450 miles away. They paid the taxes the only thing I have been worried about is my license plate and registration I havent recieved them yet.

That would be my worry is the dealership and a local DMV putting their heads together over someones registration for an out of state transaction could be scary.

Realistically, would could i expect to talk a dealership down on a new Grabber Blue Premium 5.0L 6Spd pretty base, no brembo, Nav, base gears, no HIDs asking $34,785. They have been sitting on this car for over a month now. Its the most base premium Iv seen. Also with gas prices and the 2012's dropping in weeks what can I offer for this?

Users who are viewing this thread