Buying my first car

tweetersvt

Established Member
I've owned 4 trucks, but never a car. My current truck is a 2000 Lightning, but I'm in the mood for a 90-93 LX Coupe so I'm saying good-bye to the L. I've read enough MM&FF and 5.0 mags in the past two years to know what works and what dosent so I look forward to talking to you guys and... gals? As soon as I find out what the pay off on the truck is, it should be sold within a week or so. (it's going for less than 20k if you're interested or have any questions)

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
I'll trade you my 300+rwhp fox GT for your lightning.:D You know, if you just want a fast car without having to work on one yourself. I'm in Texas too!

tweetersvt

Established Member
19k is the asking price for my lightning, you can get more info on it in the lighting forum. If you have a LX coupe, I might go for a partial trade.

tweetersvt

Established Member
I will also consider a partial trade for a sports bike 01 or newer, I will entertain dumped bikes as long as they are still functional. When I say partial trade I mean your bike and 14k. That's what I call an offer.

tweetersvt

Established Member
The pay off for the L is just over 14k, so if you want to part with a 90-93 notch, we might be able to work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread