Buying from Ford Racing. Watch out!!!

racin' randy

Established Member
Just thought all should know. If you plan on adding a Engine strut brace for your 2010 Shelby GT500, you have 2 choices.
1. JLT performace has a strut tower bar for $130 but you have to buy their Carbon Fibre Induction kit.
2. Ford Racing has one that will fit the 2010 GT500 as is. Costs $185 plus shipping. The strut tower brace is a very nice item, but they will screw you on the shipping and "handling". The shipping costs are $35.71 but the actually shipping is around $15 with the handling $20+. Plus, when I talked to them about it, they were terrible. As we say on the street, total a**holes. So even though I like the brace I will not buy anything else from them.

Thought all would like to know.

Racin' Randy

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Just thought all should know. If you plan on adding a Engine strut brace for your 2010 Shelby GT500, you have 2 choices.
1. JLT performace has a strut tower bar for $130 but you have to buy their Carbon Fibre Induction kit.
2. Ford Racing has one that will fit the 2010 GT500 as is. Costs $185 plus shipping. The strut tower brace is a very nice item, but they will screw you on the shipping and "handling". The shipping costs are $35.71 but the actually shipping is around $15 with the handling $20+. Plus, when I talked to them about it, they were terrible. As we say on the street, total a**holes. So even though I like the brace I will not buy anything else from them.

Thought all would like to know.

Racin' Randy

sorry to hear about that. next time buy it from Summit racing. they can get you anything that FRPP sales an they ship for free an have a flat rate handling fee of $10.95

Users who are viewing this thread