Buying a whipple in May. What else...

Cornstang

Roll Tide Roll!
Established Member
Gentlemen,

I am buying a new whipple in May (would do sooner but moving into a new house in April) and I was wondering what else would you guys suggest I get. I am going with 60# injectors, 95mm Mass air, duel focus pumps, bassani mid-length headers. I will probablly just put the whipple on and run 13 psi until I upgrade the fuel system. I also have plans for a performance brake upgrade and performance clutch. I do not wish to put out more than 17-19psi when it is all said and done (hopefully by year's end). Any thoughts on what has worked or did not work for you? Thanks for the help.

Daryl
"Cornstang"

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Pumps...

Skip the focus pumps and contact Lethal Performance for their Extreme Fuel System. I just had my fuel system completed by Coastal Dyno, Lethal's partner in this fuel system. I switched from Focus Pumps to GT pumps, and completed the entire fuel system. I can tell you that I can see a nice difference in the way the car performs. The car does not have that fall on its face problem between shifts. Definitely worth it!!

whippleblown03

Established Member
I just was out driving my new whipple with the 3.0 today! i am seeing 19-20lbs of boost on my autometer gauge with stock lower! i just have the KB boost-a-pump and 60#injectors. i do have the fall on its face between shifts like nickFL stated above! it burps when powering into 3rd! i will be looking into the lethal fuel system also! i also have the bassani mids! get the aftermarket single throttle body whipple and get an accufab or a BF if they are available! mafia for you stock maf would be just fine with the boost levels you are going to run! i still cant get over how harder it pulls and how much faster the rpms come up! whipple is kick @ss! call lethal when you are ready ! they got me hooked up and best prices! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread