Buying a Used Cobra

SVTHorsnake

Banned
I bought my '01 with 5k miles on it and I keep hearing about letters and magazines and stuff. I'm not getting anything from SVT! Is there anything I should chase down?

Thanks
:beer:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTHorsnake
I bought my '01 with 5k miles on it and I keep hearing about letters and magazines and stuff. I'm not getting anything from SVT! Is there anything I should chase down?

Thanks
make sure it is still under warranty by having the dealership pull an "oasis"when it was put in service. call svt they will send the cert,and etc in the mail to you . also you qualify for the premium service plan at ford , such as free rental, carwash,etc.

congrats:beer:

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
I think the SVT memberships and magazines or only sent out to people who buy new vehicles but you can join the SVTOA (specail vehicle team owners association) .svtoa.comor call 313-336-9247.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Re: Re: Buying a Used Cobra

Originally posted by bbp42d
make sure it is still under warranty by having the dealership pull an "oasis"when it was put in service. call svt they will send the cert,and etc in the mail to you . also you qualify for the premium service plan at ford , such as free rental, carwash,etc.

congrats:beer:

Thanks (I've actually had it for a while... just over a year)
I have taken advantage of the rental and wash many a time but I don't have a cert or anything made of paper from SVT. I appreciate the advice. I'll be calling SVT tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread