Buying a leftover '03

Mr. Jack

Established Member
For you guys that purchased 03's recently, how did you do it? Did you go to your local dealer and ask them to get an 03 for ya? Or did you try and locate one yourself?

I haven't had any luck finding any in my area (being in Canada, we have a lot smaller a selection). I did manage to find a Sonic Blue coupe, but it is halfway across the country. Can you do this thing over the phone?

99cobraclone

Established Member
Well I found Ford's website very helpful. Though i did it for an 04' you can do it for an 03'. I myself only want a yellow one so it was hard for me to find them. I used the locate dealer selection. Then I went to find a dealer and then clicked on advanced search. It is important to click on advanced search because it lets you select svt products, otherwise you will have to sort through all of the non svt dealers. This method really helped me out, goodluck. Don't pay more then $30,000 US for it either, they should be begging you to move it for them, walk out if you have to.

Mr. Jack

Established Member
My only problem with the search is that a lot of the dealers (at least in Canada) don't have the "online inventory" and I can't see what they have.

Users who are viewing this thread