• 03-04 Mach 1

Votes: 27 46.6%
  • Cobalt SS Supercharged

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazycarl

Established Member
ok im buying a car this summer to replace the contour.....now i need some help on what to buy.......take into account i live in Cleveland and have to drive in snow during the winter and the car will be my daily driver.....so of the poll options what should i buy?

Last edited:

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
do you want something very reliable, powerful, etc.? what's important qualities for you to have in this future vehicle?

Redfire03

Established Member
Its hard to select from the cars you listed. Are you looking to buy new? is cost an issue. Do you want rear wheel driver, all wheel drive or front wheel drive?

My vote goes for a used cobra.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
I'm not sure which cars out there would run high 12s , low 13s stock and still be great in snow and get that kind of mpg? Unless it was a used STI or EVO... but i'm not sure what they are selling for i've never looked.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
can you have more than one car or is that an option and are you financing or paying cash.

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
the mach is one of my fave's. They have them from 16-22k. With gears, intake, tires and full exhaust you could run bottom 12's. Not bad, plus great mpg and a classic car IMO!

Crazycarl

Established Member
one car..this would be my only car......and remember snow.....25k is really pushing it.... realisticly...close to 22k.. i have seen 05 gtos go for that low also

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
My GF is looking at the EVO's and STi's, So i've driven both. The Evo has more untapped performance potential. But in drivability and overall quality the Sti is a much better vehicle.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
the snow part really limits you to fwd or awd i'd think , considering that..i'd go with an STI.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread