Buying a 1998 Black CSVT this week

SVTJONES

Established Member
I sold my 1990 rx7 and am buying a 1998 CSVT with only 54,000 miles on it. It is my neighbors parents. They are both retired and only need one car now. The car in in near mint condition and looks great. I am paying $6000 for it which I think is a good price. As soon as I get it i am getting it tinted because it has no tint and I think it looks funny that way especially with a black car. I have been looking around for an intake but am having trouble finding one except for the shoshop.com one which is $149. I might try and make my own like I did for my RX7 which was custom because they do not make a CAI for that car. Anyways, can't wait to get it. Had to buy a car with more seats because I have 2 kids and this car was a great blend of family and performance. later

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Don't waste your time or money with SHO Shop, you can do a search on their name here, on SHOforum.com, or contour.org and find out about their lacking customer service.

As for the intake, do a search here or contour.org and you'll find that the 'best' route to go is a MAF Adapter, and K&N RU-3550 (I think that's the p/n)....have fun with the car :)

Users who are viewing this thread