Buy new, $2300 under sticker

itpphoto

Established Member
If someone walks in off the street I'm sure they are glad to sell it to them. If someone calls them instead of bidding I'm sure they will deal to save the ebay fee.

D a m i e n

Established Member
Has anyone here ever bought something as expensive as a car on Ebay? It seems like you might be taking too much of a risk when dealing with individuals on there... I've seen a lot of people who fell for auctions where the vehicle was being sold "As is" (Probably not in working condition):nonono:

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Originally posted by BBriBro
Yeah, but the "buy it now" was in fact, less than MSRP. Hmm
Not real good for re-sale now is it? If you own a 2003...you want guys to buy them for more because sale prices are reported for every new car sale and that is how the used car guides calculate retail and trade values.

raptorman02

Established Member
I have

I have bought a few cars off of Ebay and all went well. You just have to do all your homework up front. Ebay also has a Warranty on purchases like that for 1000 miles and 1 month I think it is just so you can get it checked out.

BBriBro

Established Member
Originally posted by itpphoto
If someone walks in off the street I'm sure they are glad to sell it to them. If someone calls them instead of bidding I'm sure they will deal to save the ebay fee.
Yep, It's good advertisement for them, whether you actually bid or not, I just bought this last week, but never bid :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2411372124&category=6027

It could be more risky from an individual, but with dealers, it seems to be just another form of advertising.

Last edited:

SVT4ME

Established Member
As many cobra are sitting around on dealer lots I feet that the price will start coming down. Here in Vegas there has to be at least 7 cobras sitting around town.

Users who are viewing this thread