buy car from galpin ford?

mustang81

Established Member
got a call from them about a yellow convert. has anyone dealt with them before. still looking in ca.

Orange Poison

Established Member
I bought my car from Galpin.

In terms of service, they were good. They fixed all my issues on my car and I had a few.

They will take good care of your car if you have a good service advisor and you tell them.

As far negotiating sales price, I've heard some not so good experiences. But for me, they were straight up honest with me and gave it to me at MSRP + the cost of lojack.

All in all, I would rate my experience with them as ''Good".

Just remember, and this is important.....whenever you take your car in there for servicing. Tell them NOT to wash or clean your car.

Tony

Last edited:

Dierz

Established Member
Got mine fm Galpin. See Victor. Last year when they supposed to have a mark up he hooked me up with no mark up & the lojack came w/it free.
But what Blue said about the bad stories its true. Had sisters friend get rapped in there...rapped by 7g's for a 98GT Vert.

Hey any one in a club? $h*t we are all in the same area, i think.

maoun

Established Member
i work closely with galpin....i recommend them....best dealership i've ever worked with

ask for steve mccord and tell him marwane sent you.

thanks
marwane.

bborder

Established Member
Second that for Steve McCord- good guy. Dealership is the best you'll find. John Fidelibus in service has been awesome.

mustang81

Established Member
i live 1 hour south of sacramento ca. so i dont think i will be taking it to them for service. found a car at magnussens fremont ford but they wount come down a cent below msrp. thanks for your help.

99Cobra Supercharged

Established Member
Purchased my Pop a Harley there. They were great to deal with. Especially when I got it for invoice and 0% Financing. Good Luck

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by Dierz
Got mine fm Galpin. See Victor. Last year when they supposed to have a mark up he hooked me up with no mark up & the lojack came w/it free.
But what Blue said about the bad stories its true. Had sisters friend get rapped in there...rapped by 7g's for a 98GT Vert.

Hey any one in a club? $h*t we are all in the same area, i think.

ya only get raped if you dont pay attention:bash: Id love to just spend the day there watching galpin's opperations, they move up to 1400 cars a month its pretty insane

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Originally posted by hairball
i live 1 hour south of sacramento ca. so i dont think i will be taking it to them for service. found a car at magnussens fremont ford but they wount come down a cent below msrp. thanks for your help.

I drive all the way from Edwards AFB north of Lancaster to get my service done at Galpin. Trust me it's worth the drive to deal with a service dept that has a clue. Bought my car there as well: MSRP + $499 for Lojack.

Users who are viewing this thread