Business Idea

S197man

Established Member
Hey guys I had what I think to be a good idea for an online business come to my mind this afternoon, but I was just going to see if anyone on here has ever started their own online business from scratch.

I know you have to buy a domain name, but what else is required?

How do you make the website secure against people stealing each other's credit card numbers?

If you guys know any "ins and outs", please share.

Thanks very much!

Silver03

Established Member
Hey guys I had what I think to be a good idea for an online business come to my mind this afternoon, but I was just going to see if anyone on here has ever started their own online business from scratch.

I know you have to buy a domain name, but what else is required?

How do you make the website secure against people stealing each other's credit card numbers?

If you guys know any "ins and outs", please share.

Thanks very much!

Entire IT departments are employed to manage what you describe. Either talk to a tech consulting firm or look into having it managed for you. I think godaddy.com and the like offers complete site management like you describe.

stangin99

Established Member
There are transaction services you can purchase/use. You don't store any data on your own space.

You will also probably need to setup a way to ship/recieve things, get a tax id/business license, domain name, web hosting, design website, advertise, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread