bush quiz

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I was a 0 on the scale of 1-10.:shrug: :lol:

My result for the Kerry Quiz:

Your score is 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. John Kerry is your man. He may not be perfect in your eyes, but next to the smirking idiot who occupies the White House right now, he looks like Abraham Lincoln. :beer:

Last edited:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Your score is 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. You're not the biggest fan of President Bush, but you think he has done a decent job as president. You may disagree with him on a lot of issues — and some facts you'd just as soon ignore — but you're leaning toward voting for him anyway.

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate John Kerry with every fiber of your being. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: a weak, liberal, flip-flopping, elitist, condescending appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Worst of all, you think he looks French.

Yup :lol: :lol:

4camV8

Established Member
Originally posted by T-Bolt
I was a 0 on the scale of 1-10.:shrug: :lol:

My result for the Kerry Quiz:

Your score is 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. John Kerry is your man. He may not be perfect in your eyes, but next to the smirking idiot who occupies the White House right now, he looks like Abraham Lincoln. :beer:

it's a shame you can't vote. :beer:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by 4camV8
it's a shame you can't vote. :beer:
And a good thing that I can.
devil.gif

My score on bush...
Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

An here is my score on the Kerry one....
Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a pure, unabashed, die-hard John Kerry supporter. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing Kerry run Bush and Cheney out of the White House, except maybe seeing them dragged away in handcuffs.:beer:

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Bush:

Your score is 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. You think Bush has some redeeming attributes, but generally speaking you are not a fan. You may have supported him at one point, but now you have misgivings about the job he has done as president. There's a chance you could bring yourself to vote for him, but at this point you are leaning against him.

Kerry:

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate John Kerry with every fiber of your being. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: a weak, liberal, flip-flopping, elitist, condescending appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Worst of all, you think he looks French.

Guess who I'm voting for.

No, I don't like him much, but he's light years better than the guy who should have had a few medals stuck up his ass rather than over the fence.

PonyXpress

Bush:
Your score is 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. You can't stand George W. Bush. The mere mention of his name makes you cringe, and every time you hear him speak, it makes you want to jump out the window. You will vote for Anyone But Bush.

Kerry:
Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate John Kerry with every fiber of your being. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: a weak, liberal, flip-flopping, elitist, condescending appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Worst of all, you think he looks French.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Originally posted by CarpetCityCobra
Bush:

Your score is 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. You think Bush has some redeeming attributes, but generally speaking you are not a fan. You may have supported him at one point, but now you have misgivings about the job he has done as president. There's a chance you could bring yourself to vote for him, but at this point you are leaning against him.

Kerry:

Guess who I'm voting for.

No, I don't like him much, but he's light years better than the guy who should have had a few medals stuck up his ass rather than over the fence.

Nader?:shrug:

AzDropTop

Established Member
Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life.

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Here is a Kerry quiz.

Read through the New Soldier. This is book the book John Kerry wrote in 1971.
http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/index.php?topic=NewSoldier

Read this without getting sick.

Kerry Today:
" Eighty-five years ago, as all of you know, the American Legion was founded by and for our nation's veterans."

"As one of those veterans who has benefited from your advocacy and one of the members, I'm honored to accept this invitation to be here today, and I am proud of what the American Legion does every single day to advance the ideals of America. We are grateful. "

"Eighty-five years ago, as all of you know, the American Legion was founded by and for our nation's veterans. "

" As one of those veterans who has benefited from your advocacy-- and one of the members I'm honored to accept this invitation to be here today, and I am proud of what the American Legion does every single day to advance the ideals of America."

John Kerry in 1971:

"We will not quickly join those who march on Veterans Day waving small flags, calling to memory those thousands who died for the 'greater glory of the United States.' ... We will not readily join the American Legion and the Veterans of Foreign Wars."

Last edited:

RyMac

Established Member
BUSH:
Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

KERRY:
Your score is 8 on a scale of 1 to 10. John Kerry is your man. He may not be perfect in your eyes, but next to the smirking idiot who occupies the White House right now, he looks like Abraham Lincoln.

Not sure I like Kerry that much, but I do believe 'next to the smirking idiot who occupies the White House right now, he looks like Abraham Lincoln'.

:p

Gino

So Long!
bush loyalty quiz:

Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

kerry loyalty quiz:

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a pure, unabashed, die-hard John Kerry supporter. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing Kerry run Bush and Cheney out of the White House, except maybe seeing them dragged away in handcuffs.

lol I guess if I were an american I'd be a democrat. then again, I voted for a Liberal government on this side of the border last election

:D

RyMac

Established Member
Originally posted by f_rice
Here is a Kerry quiz."We will not quickly join those who march on Veterans Day waving small flags, calling to memory those thousands who died for the 'greater glory of the United States.' ... We will not readily join the American Legion and the Veterans of Foreign Wars."

Come on now, F_rice, what has been said before about '...' Those are always very powerful little dots. Frankly, more people opposed the Vietnam War than Iraq. So he volunteered for the Vietnam War, served (for awhile), saw horrible things, came home, and decided that he opposed the war and us being over there (just like many soldiers who have gone to Iraq disagree with us being over there).

Why is it that Kerry cannot make a decision, live with that decision for awhile, and decide that it was not the right decision (after years, usually) and therefore change his mind.

Are all of you conservatives telling me you believe EVERYTHING that you believed 13 years ago. Jeez, why can't someone change their mind after they see the way a program/bill/etc. ACTUALLY WORKS (or doesn't). Just keep believing that he just changes his mind every other day, don't look at the years in between or anything:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:shrug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread