Burnout pics

YoungCobra

aka BigBlackCobra
Established Member
I went to an Import show this weekend to promote my friend's news group. They chose my Cobra and a '74 Cuda to represent the true cars of Montreal.

Here are some pics of a nasty burnout I did to close the show. All the ricers got extremely mad at me.

IMG_99990139.jpg

IMG_99990140.jpg

IMG_99990141.jpg

For more on the news group and the Montreal car scnene, go to www.pcmtl.com.

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
hey YoungCobra , nice burnout and awesome wheels

the 74 cuda ur talking about , is it the yellow one that the guy's been rebuilding/restoring for a few years now??

btw , you should pass by to the mustang meetings in laval on fridays , ill send ya some recent pictures i took that u might enjoy

Last edited:

YoungCobra

aka BigBlackCobra
Established Member
vitojad said:
hey YoungCobra , nice burnout and awesome wheels

the 74 cuda ur talking about , is it the yellow one that the guy's been rebuilding/restoring for a few years now??

btw , you should pass by to the mustang meetings in laval on fridays , ill send ya some recent pictures i took that u might enjoy

Yes it is.

Cool man. I'll be there this friday if it's nice out.

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
i went through 35 pages of pictures and not one featured ur car , i found a couple of the cuda though

nsc048.jpg

nsc158.jpg

nsc221.jpg

nsc281.jpg

Ballistik8

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Those asses are nothing but a distraction. I really love the way your terminator looks. Its the first one ive seen vert with the dd blk bullets.

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
YoungCobra said:
Yes it is.

Cool man. I'll be there this friday if it's nice out.

sorry dude , i messed up , i just read on their forum that this friday only the meeting will be held at Le Circuit Ford at 6300 Henri-Bourassa east, some guy is bringing in a GT40 (i have no idea whether its a real one alhough i highly doubt it , or even if they meant Ford GT by that)

you dont have to be a member of the club to attend ( ive been attending for the past three years and even won some prizes too LOL) and free hot dogs and drinks are served
u might wanna check it out

Users who are viewing this thread