burnout gone wrong

uh0h50

Established Member
ouch ... good smoke show while it lasted though. (btw, what kind of springs are you running on your coupe?)

G-STANG

Established Member
uh0h50 said:
ouch ... good smoke show while it lasted though. (btw, what kind of springs are you running on your coupe?)
When I bought the car it was already lowered. I think the they are suspension techniques or something like that. I will be switching to H&R's later this year when I get around to it.

Thrust

Established Member
That looks like the same spot that that kb cobra did a massive burn out at.

redocmach1

Established Member
that was the same place the silver hardtop kb cobra did a 4th gear burnout ...lol
he has sitting there smoking them on that GN forever!!!

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
crazy burnout, i dont think it was worth it to wess up the wiringharness and fuel line(i think thats what caught on fire), but it was a good burnout

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Why the hell would he start it back up after it caught fire lol. The way that flashed would kinda tell ya it sprayed fuel..prolly blew a fuel line. Good thing it didnt burn to the ground. On that second vid looked like he blew a nitrous line...who knows.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
typical 80's gm econo box piece of poo... But the motor was cool, just the rest of the car sucked..

uh0h50

Established Member
Blown_By_You said:
typical 80's gm econo box piece of poo... But the motor was cool, just the rest of the car sucked..
are you serious? i think the body style of the GN is great. it has a mean, menacing look to it that spells out "don't f-- with me.."

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
the interior is pathetic.. They are one of the "better" 80's cars, but I still don't see why so many people warship them

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I first though about an oil line blowing off, though after rading those replies and seeing where the fire came from, I think it was a fuel line too.

Users who are viewing this thread