Burn Rubber in Your Home, Candle Style!!

afro

Why?
Established Member
lol, check this out!

http://www.smokintire.com/product.htm

drag1.jpg

-fro

Last edited:

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Speaking of bad smells. One of my buddies just moved into his new apartment, and we were taking his mattress over to the place so we stuck it in the back of his truck sheets and all. Well turns out he hadnt washed his sheets in a long time and there were a couple "stains" from when his gf stayed the night. Well it ended up sitting in the sun for a while. That was probably one of the worst things I have ever smelled. Just thought I'd share :)

Labora

Is that a Fobra?
Established Member
They are cool they use to be more expensive I almost ordered one before. Now if they made one that smells like race gas oohh I'd be all over that. :) mmm the smell of race gas in the morning...

CobraTone

Established Member
I have a buddy that may want some of those, i'll have to pick one up. lol. i don't think my wife would want them in my house though

epracmetcon

Established Member
Labora said:
They are cool they use to be more expensive I almost ordered one before. Now if they made one that smells like race gas oohh I'd be all over that. :) mmm the smell of race gas in the morning...

They need to make race gas airfreshners for cars :idea:

fusion_ta66

Established Member
Just FYI, I did get one of these as a gag gift, IMO they smell nothing at all like burning rubber. They just stink. I do like the smell of burning rubber too.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
66speed said:
Speaking of bad smells. One of my buddies just moved into his new apartment, and we were taking his mattress over to the place so we stuck it in the back of his truck sheets and all. Well turns out he hadnt washed his sheets in a long time and there were a couple "stains" from when his gf stayed the night. Well it ended up sitting in the sun for a while. That was probably one of the worst things I have ever smelled. Just thought I'd share :)
:lol::lol: Smells like teen spirit. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread