bung weld

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Instead of talking, I spent the day thinking. Thinking about getting my bung welded, that is...

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Cerebral? I would rather go blind with bung fever
21.gif

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
so how did you do at sal's jh? set any new records? :D

I got two runs in. Best was 12.57 with a slow (1.97) 60 ft time.
I'll never complain about a mid-12 at LACR. The track is a beast for me...
Now that rascal Adam --- did a perfect burnout, and then launched like a fiend and pulled a 1.71(I think it was a 71 ...) 60 ft time on the way to the 12.2. While understanding that life will be hell around the house until I get the better time again, I am really proud of him. Plus he did his normal crazed work.

With his fast time, he won the right to do the bracket racing. He red lighted in the quarterfinals -- I don't thing the Vert had a run that was not in the 12's yesterday, so the mods are helping. The top speed is still slow -- 109, 110. Gotta figure that out...

It was a very enjoyable day. I would have like to get more runs, but there are those days.
Great to see Juan, John, Yermo, Brian, Mason, all the rest of the B&D gang, Tetge, Dean, Dean's wife, Dean's kids, Adam (2F2F), Marwane --- and I'm sure I left some folks out.
Dean brought an electric grill so we all had burgers and of course the P-Moddy sized chest was filled with drinks.
Most everybody was having some trouble with the track -- typical LACR day.
Good times :thumbsup: We need a fresh -- 10/12 times thread so we can all remeber the day.
JW

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Fun indeed...:-D

jhwalker,
I could have sworn I didnt see any 03 verts there...:??:
I guess I wasent looking hard enough .....
Ohh wait were you on et streets ???
Also had something on your back window written ...Cant remember but it was something funny....LOL
I was On F1's so I wasent expecting much , Like I said before I'am still learning how to drive this car , Alot different than my camaro ..
My best was a 12.61 @ 114 and some change with a 2.17 60ft..
I had a lot of fun though ....:D

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by SSlow 01
Fun indeed...:-D

jhwalker,
I could have sworn I didnt see any 03 verts there...:??:
I guess I wasent looking hard enough .....
Ohh wait were you on et streets ???
Also had something on your back window written ...Cant remember but it was something funny....LOL
I was On F1's so I wasent expecting much , Like I said before I'am still learning how to drive this car , Alot different than my camaro ..
My best was a 12.61 @ 114 and some change with a 2.17 60ft..
I had a lot of fun though ....:D

SS --
12.61 at 114 off a 2.17 60 ft on F1s at LACR rates as massive!!!
I don't remember your mods -- pulley? other fun schtuff??

The Piggy Vert had our "Can you smell the bacon?" motto this week. Trying to put a little pressure on us. ha ha
Did you come over and get a burger?
J

Users who are viewing this thread