Bunch of Stuff For Sale

blacknmild874

Established Member
Well I have some nice guitar stuff for sale because im in some debt with my parents and i need to get some money so i can drive my car again.

everything that comes with it is listed below:

1 Fender Strat (green with a white pick guard. with no scratches)
1 30 watt amp
1 Fender Tuner
2 cords to plug in your guitar to the amp
1 full extra set of strings
1 green strap
1 guitar stand

price is 150 firm for everything and I'm also willing to part out just let em know what you want

I also have a PS2 with the new Need for Speed: Most Wanted for sale for 150 OBO

And i hve a complete Mini Logo blank skateboard for sale also i only want about 50 bucks for that.

well i took some pictures today and tried to upload them on my computer and there is somethign wrong with the camera and cannot upload them...so the only think i can think of is that i borrow my friends digi and take some pics with it...ill try to do whatever i can

sorry guys

i also have a bunch of paintball stuff for sale
i have:

1: Tippmann 98 custom. black but its got some scratches on it. nothing serious though the gun is still great. $75
1: Tactical Electronic Sniper (T.E.S.) Dragun. It is green and black and looks amzing no scratches and only been used twice. It comes with a hard case and an extra battery. Its semi automatic with 3 different modes, 1 shot, 3 shot, Full Automatic...but i havent figured out how to use the full auto. I'd like $125 for it
2: CO2 tanks..one is 9oz. and the other is a 20oz ill sell them both for $45 or will sell the 9 oz for $15 and the 20oz for $30.
1: PMI mask with goggles $50 obo.
1: Empire 18v feeder for $80obo
1: Remote with the harness that holds 4 200count paintballs and a CO2 tank for $50
1: Bag that carries a gun, CO2 tank, and other accessories $25

or will sell ALL together for 450 obo

well if you have any questions just pm me or post here

and pics will be coming soon...but i dont know how to post them so if someone can help me out it would be appreciated

i dont have pay pal so the only way i can receive the payments are through money order correct?

if you have any questions just pm me or you can IM me on AIM at Blacknmild874
:pepper: :beer: :p

blacknmild874

Established Member
well i took the pics tonight so ill have my friend post them up for me tomorow...but until then someone has to interested in something of mine? i really need the money guys help me please...

blacknmild874

Established Member
well some stuff came up and i NEED to get these sold.
i have the full guitar set and ps2 still for sale.

ive got 2 weeks to get 200 dollars for a ticket. someone help me out please.

Users who are viewing this thread