bunch of parts

tpr103

Established Member
i know this is a lightning thread but all these parts are from a harley edition. alot are interchangable. but some body parts arent. also there are afew items that could go into other f/s sections. but its easier for me to keep track of one thead.

stage 2 ported heads with crower springs and retainers, ferrara valves, new guides and seals. heads have been serted and have about 300 miles on them. comes with stock cams. im going with stage 3 sold

5.4 canton 7qt oil pan, pick up tube and windage tray $350

stock plenum (black) with polished ribs $75

4r100 trans shifted great no problems ever 103k $600

walbro 255 pumps need new socks $150?

lfp single pass h/e it is currently on my truck. i have decided to go with the dual pass. $200

foose spank 5 22" rims with nitto 404s 305/40/22 these also were on my truck in the ct. accident so there is alittle curb rash on them. these wheels are no longer made. $800

stock airbox no emblem $20

stock fuel pumps brand new $100

2 oil pans $50 ea.

13/14 bolt valve covers $50

crank pulley $15

water pump pulley $5

fuel rail $60

n/a 5.4 alt. b/o

n/a water pump b/o

bug shields one w/ hd emblem and one w/o $30 ea.

02-03 hd fender flares $100

colgan bra for hd with mirror covers $125

autometer 2 5/8 fuel pressure (silver face) only installed never used. $100

autometer 2 1/16 oil pressure (silver face) no sender $25

prices arent set in stone and do not include shipping or paypal fees

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i thought you were putting the fender flares back on? are they damaged?
ive considered getting some for my truck.......just picked up some HD chrome side tubes today :-D

Rodcobra

Established Member
Dibs on this pending pics. :banana:

lfp single pass h/e bought it last sept. this was on my truck when i got into my accident in ct. in may it is slightly tweaked. and the mounting tabs are bent. still worked great and i would have considered keeping it if my new valance didn't show the whole thing. $100

Rodcobra

Established Member
Dibs on this pending pics. :banana:

lfp single pass h/e bought it last sept. this was on my truck when i got into my accident in ct. in may it is slightly tweaked. and the mounting tabs are bent. still worked great and i would have considered keeping it if my new valance didn't show the whole thing. $100

Have cash ,let me know . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tpr103

Established Member
bump. rodcobra i borrowed a camera and whne i went to take the pics the damn thing was dead:cuss: going to try again this weekend. since you are being so patient its yours so long as you want it.

Rodcobra

Established Member
bump. rodcobra i borrowed a camera and whne i went to take the pics the damn thing was dead:cuss: going to try again this weekend. since you are being so patient its yours so long as you want it.

Cool ,I want it . Thanks

Rodcobra

Established Member

Got it . Thanks :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread