bunch of items for sale

acwalsh8

Kenne Bell and SCT PRP
Established Member

I accept MO, Check (with other members that I know vouching for you) and paypal. Shipping not included but negotiable on some items.

Let me know if you are interested.
Chris

[email protected]

Last edited:

steeda911

Established Member
I would like dibs on the soft tonneau cover depending on what it looks like and the jlp intercooler tank. Do you have a picture you could send me. If you need my e-mail address let me know.

thanks
kris

Last edited:

acwalsh8

Kenne Bell and SCT PRP
Established Member
I would like dibs on the soft tonneau cover depending on what it looks like and the jlp intercooler tank. Do you have a picture you could send me. If you need my e-mail address let me know.

thanks
kris

I do need your email...it looks perfect and has no defects. The IC res is perfect also....but needs polishing. LEt me know as things are going fast. My email is [email protected]

Chris

acwalsh8

Kenne Bell and SCT PRP
Established Member
the lower pulley is for a HD or L. My truck is a 2003 HD. I do now know if it will work on a stang.

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
the lower pulley is for a HD or L. My truck is a 2003 HD. I do now know if it will work on a stang.

Thanks

I did a search for lower pullies for sale...and didn't pay attention to what forum it was coming out of ...... :)

too early in the morning...

Thanks again and good luck with the sale...

acwalsh8

Kenne Bell and SCT PRP
Established Member
pics of cover sent.

bump for me. I am willing to work with people on purchases of multiple items. Otherwise....for the most part I feel my prices are good as they stand.

acwalsh8

Kenne Bell and SCT PRP
Established Member
I am still waiting for pictures of the intercooler tank.

Thanks bud

Kris
Sorry I didnt know I didnt send it already. However....it is sold already. However if that falls through I will definitely put you down as 2nd. Do you still want pics incase?

Users who are viewing this thread