Bumper inserts

:decepTion:

Established Member
hmmm cant decide between white bumper inserts or stainless steel inserts on my true blue i want my cobra accented but just not sure which one would look best and anyone with experience putting them in? is it fairly easy a buddy of mine said he put them in with soap and water to make perfect contact

Last edited:

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
they are very easy to install....doesnt take long either. I think the stainless would look good on true blue...i have black ones on my rio red cobra and like them alot. Got them from american muscle pretty cheap.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I haven't seen the white, but the stainless looks good. The stainless letters have double sided tape on the back. Clean the bumper really good then peel off the cover and stick the letter on. Just make sure's straight before you press hard.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Stainless Steel Vinyl because im poor. This picture makes them almost look white but in person you can't tell its vinyl.

DSCN0004.jpg

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I'd probably go stainless, but silver looks great on TB as well. Probably better than white would, IMO.

BigRigTech

Blue blooded
Established Member
I have the SS ones on the 01 I just bought...I'm not sure if I like them or not....I'd take them off but it I think they would pull the paint (I tugged on one but the paint seemed to be moving too)..I can't remove them and I can't straighten them out either!!!....LOL

011-2.jpg

:decepTion:

Established Member
I have the SS ones on the 01 I just bought...I'm not sure if I like them or not....I'd take them off but it I think they would pull the paint (I tugged on one but the paint seemed to be moving too)..I can't remove them and I can't straighten them out either!!!....LOL

011-2.jpg

i would suggest using a heat gun if you know how to use one to soften up the adhesive if you were planning to remove

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.

011-2.jpg

lmao i have put bumper inserts on my Gt and Cobra and they both were/are crooked. When you are standing so close they look good then you back up and are like wtf!

You cant really notice though unless you stare at it.

force feed

Established Member
When i put mine it took me like an hour with the help of my little bro telling if they were straight or not. But it was worth it

Users who are viewing this thread