Bumper Inserts and others

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Ok looking to add a little more flash to the car. Where can I get some nice rear cobra letter bumper insert. I would like chorme, stainless not so much black unless someone has a pic of the letters on a red cobra. Also what are a few other easy dress up mods or things I can do on the cheap to make it stand out and just overal look better. I was thinking a shorter antenna might be in the works as well. Open to ideas..... Thanks in advance. :beer:

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
i have the black inserts on my cobra...got them from american muscle about a year ago and they are holding up fine..s.till look brand new actually.
wedding115.jpg

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
It's not a straight on shot of the rear, but you get the idea.

These are the stainless inserts from American Muscle, put them on last summer.

cobrashoot01.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Dont have a pic but got mine from American Muscle had them for a year stainless steel look good.

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
Here is mine on my White Cobra with Black inserts. I think it makes the world of a difference on the back of our cars. Got mine from American Muscle as well and yes do the shortie antenna as well:rockon:

DSCN1015.jpg

DSCN1007.jpg

:decepTion:

Established Member
i got a true blue 01 vert and im lookin to get inserts too just thinkin what color to go with idk if stainless on the blue would look funny or not im thinkin possible white also

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
i got a true blue 01 vert and im lookin to get inserts too just thinkin what color to go with idk if stainless on the blue would look funny or not im thinkin possible white also

I saw the goldish looking inserts the other day on a Blue GT and it looked really good. I don't know about True Blue but I would think it would look good. Stainless would look good as well.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Well I am leaning towards the ss version for my car now. I think the shoprty antenna will look a lot better than the big one as well. I did get some cobra valve stem caps when I bought the car not sure why he didn't have them on it.

Users who are viewing this thread