Bullshit Ticket Help: "Unsafe Start From Stop"

TDMCobra

Ringside.
Established Member
bullshit1vt7.jpg

bullshit2rv1.jpg

Im pleading not guilty. This is from a SCHOOL COP. I pulled out of my parking lot in a spirted fashion and spun the tail just a tad, not sideways or anything. Next thing I know Im getting pulled over and hes actling like a real cop for once! This is the same guy who I overheard asking his partner if he peed in his shower!!! He gave me this citation on THE LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL and I was OFF CAMPUS. Im not burning for this, I just graduated. **** this guy. Im pleading not guilty.

Where should I go from here?

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Tell us the truth.

Were you really getting on it and squealed, spun the tires on purpose, or was it an accident?

The reason I ask is because with my Cobra, when negotiating a turn, occasionally the rear might kick out slightly. It's just the nature of the beast with all that power and a limited slip rear on street tires. The tires never squeal and you probably wouldn't notice the slide unless you were right on top of me.

You just need to have your brain connected to your right foot at all times, ready to modulate the throttle.

Was it THAT kind of slide? Or was it done on purpose, in a "spirited fashion" like you mentioned?

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
news for ya buddy. a leo, is a leo, and if you spin your tires at all, they can get you for it, heck, they can get you for it even if it's just a spirited take off. suck it up and pay it. it's not the end of the world.....learn how to drive your car on public roads safely and you wouldn't have this problem....and the normal world doesn't care that it was your last day of school either.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
virginiafiveo said:
news for ya buddy. a leo, is a leo, and if you spin your tires at all, they can get you for it, heck, they can get you for it even if it's just a spirited take off. suck it up and pay it. it's not the end of the world.....learn how to drive your car on public roads safely and you wouldn't have this problem....and the normal world doesn't care that it was your last day of school either.

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner :thumbsup:

P.S. thanks for saving me from typing it.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Dude a school cop is a real cop.

you left in a spirited fashion? What were you thinking? Its the last day of school.

The key is to be on the cops goodside so when you do a burnout in D-lot you get yelled at.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Picked up my friends daughter from high school today and it was like a turkey shoot for the local cops. There's going to be a ton of pissed off parents.

LIGHTNING LARRY said:
BITCH SNIVELING!
:lol: :lol:

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
LMFAO...I remember my last day of school, I watched everyone hauling ass out of our parking lot (3500+ kids) there was 7 accidents and it was exactly that, a turkey shoot for the local cops, they financed a few new LEO rides with that day :lol:

txyaloo

Established Member
As everyone else said, AISD Campus Police can pull you over just like any other LEO, as can UTPD, ACC PD, etc. Man up and pay the fine. You're lucky exhibition of acceleration isn't on the books anymore.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Stupid highschoolers. I hope my son hangs himslef before he sounds like you. It would be the manly thing to do.

Oh to stay on topic, I think you need a lawyer.

tistan

Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner :thumbsup:

P.S. thanks for saving me from typing it.
Do you really type the same answeres all the time? You should build database for all the different leo questions. Then you can just copy and paste from your database.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
tistan said:
Do you really type the same answeres all the time? You should build database for all the different leo questions. Then you can just copy and paste from your database.

Although my answers have a similar tone, they have specific detailed answers. As always thank you for your insightful addition to this thread.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Was this high school or College? I know when I was in highschool the "highschool police" were technically security gaurds. And if you got a ticket from them, they would hold up you graduating or passing to the next grade until it was satisfied.

However here in Las Vegas, the Clark County School District police are actual LEO's as are most campus police at Universities.

I say go pay the ticket and be done with it. Hopefully it won't hit your record.

txyaloo

Established Member
swoosh_stang said:
Was this high school or College? I know when I was in highschool the "highschool police" were technically security gaurds. And if you got a ticket from them, they would hold up you graduating or passing to the next grade until it was satisfied.

However here in Las Vegas, the Clark County School District police are actual LEO's as are most campus police at Universities.

I say go pay the ticket and be done with it. Hopefully it won't hit your record.

Judging from what he said, it was HS police. Austin ISD's police force are commissioned leos. They have security guys on the campuses too. Looks like this was at Anderson HS.

Last edited:

juzlookzfazt

Established Member
Sucks that you got caught. The guys who you stupid for doing it, are boring. Last day of highschool + owning a car + friends with cars = fun. lol. I remember I blew outta the parking lot when I was a senior about every other day, the school / police had to call my home lol. F*ck it, its life, make the best of it, its boring to drive like an ol fogey when your only 18. LIVE IT UP, but KNOW your limits.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
We all do and have done stupid stuff, just own up to it and pay the ticket. An LEO can write you tickets for doing stuff like that regardless of where you are.

Be thankful that at least he didn't write you up for reckless driving, which he could have.

Users who are viewing this thread