Bullitt

merc lover

Established Member
Since I HONESTLY don't care, I will not respond to this BS.
Pete have you got the car tuned yet?

Sorry for asking about this here, but I think you know why I have to.

Last edited:

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
thanks for the compliments guys, i've been away all week and couldn't respond

merc, those wheels are temporary untill my wheels come in, i'm not on those wheels with SVT centercaps cause I want to, just cause they are a much better alternative to my stock wheels and 7yr old original gatorbacks.....

I'll try and get some pics of the side scoops, 01 Bullitts did have side scoops, but they were much more subtle than on cobras and Gt's, I had that whole section filled in (thus shaving the side scoops completely) for a more original late 60's fastback, cleaner look, something you won't see everyday thats for sure

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
thanks for the compliments guys, i've been away all week and couldn't respond

merc, those wheels are temporary untill my wheels come in, i'm not on those wheels with SVT centercaps cause I want to, just cause they are a much better alternative to my stock wheels and 7yr old original gatorbacks.....

I'll try and get some pics of the side scoops, 01 Bullitts did have side scoops, but they were much more subtle than on cobras and Gt's, I had that whole section filled in (thus shaving the side scoops completely) for a more original late 60's fastback, cleaner look, something you won't see everyday thats for sure

I was going to do that just decided against it at the time...I have bullit scoops on my car now

IMG_2543.jpg

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
I was going to do that just decided against it at the time...I have bullit scoops on my car now

yeah the body guy wasn't sure how they'd come out at first, but he grew a pair and went for it and they came out perfect.......btw love the Bullitt scoops on your car Jake:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread