Bullitt Photoshoot (56K - think twice)

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Looks good bro. That first place you all always go with all the old tires stacked up is like the perfect photo spot!

4fit?

Established Member
Thanks everyone!!!! I really appreciate all the compliments.

Clean that thing up man , it looks like on a white rag.

FU shitstick! :-D

Looks good bro. That first place you all always go with all the old tires stacked up is like the perfect photo spot!
Yeah, I really like that spot. The idjut above me actually found that place. I took the photo in his sig pic there actually. lol.

mach1stang317

Established Member
man that looks great:thumbsup: thanks for posting, I have a new desktop background :beer:

have you thought about getting cobra mirrors to match? i think that would look great on there

Last edited:

4fit?

Established Member
Thanks everyone!

man that looks great:thumbsup: thanks for posting, I have a new desktop background :beer:

have you thought about getting cobra mirrors to match? i think that would look great on there
Thanks man. Glad you though the pics fitting enough to be a desktop background. :thumbsup: As for the Cobra mirrors, yes, I have thought about them and would love to pick some up one of these days.

Clean ass Bullitt photos look killer!

What camera? Tripod, also?
Thanks. Camera was the Sony A200 DSLR and all pics were hand held. My tripod broke on me. :fm:

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
Bullitt wheels are so bland to me now after i've had a few sets. If you like them, you should run them! Great photography regardless!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Yeah, I really like that spot. The idjut above me actually found that place. I took the photo in his sig pic there actually. lol.

Yeah I rember seeing those pictures on the MOB board. Hey you gonna make me a deal on this one like the trunk car when you get tired of it? I promise I won't sell it! I was coming back from asheville tonight and when I passed the spot where she ran hot on my coming home I felt like pulling over and kicking myself in the ass for selling it.

4fit?

Established Member
Bullitt wheels are so bland to me now after i've had a few sets. If you like them, you should run them! Great photography regardless!
I won't lie to ya, I think they are a bit bland too. Trust me, if I could afford some satin black Chicanes with a chrome lip, they would be on there in a heartbeat. Until then, I'll stick with these. They fit the car anyways.

Yeah I rember seeing those pictures on the MOB board. Hey you gonna make me a deal on this one like the trunk car when you get tired of it? I promise I won't sell it! I was coming back from asheville tonight and when I passed the spot where she ran hot on my coming home I felt like pulling over and kicking myself in the ass for selling it.
lol. I don't plan on getting rid of this one any time soon. But if I do, you'll get second dibs (COBRAGUY95 has dibs first).:thumbsup::lol1: And you're not the only one that misses that old notch.:(

Predatorbird

Established Member
Those pics came out great. I love the locations you shot at, especially the first one with all the tires.

Users who are viewing this thread