Other Mustangs?

GTO's?

LS1's or 2's?

Anybody?

experiment626

ALL MOTOR CARS RULE
Established Member
To far to join the fun

:rolling: Iam to far from you to come and join the fun because I live in detroit.But heres some videso of my car to watch and enjoy.And I hope you have a good turn out.Click on web site in sig to watch videos. ;-)

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
experiment626 said:
:rolling: Iam to far from you to come and join the fun because I live in detroit.But heres some videso of my car to watch and enjoy.And I hope you have a good turn out.Click on web site in sig to watch videos. ;-)

Nice runs, guess I will take a :read: with me to the shootout.

1meanmach

Established Member
Tomcat427 said:
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/deegreen/3rdTexasShootout/index.htm

We need more Mach 1's. I know a lot of people make the decision at the last minute, the last minute is getting here fast.

We will be runnig time trials if some of you Cobra guys want to show up and race. I wouldn't mind lining up against a few of you. Win or lose, it will be a lot of fun. :beer:

id like to go but i cant get off from work!!

Tomcat427

Established Member
1meanmach said:
id like to go but i cant get off from work!!

Oh well, doesn't look like anybody wants to actually show up and race anyway. It's not often I take my car to that part of Texas to race. I was hoping to meet some new people and check out some fast cars. :shrug:

300bhp/ton

I just like cars!!!
Established Member
Tomcat427 said:
Oh well, doesn't look like anybody wants to actually show up and race anyway. It's not often I take my car to that part of Texas to race. I was hoping to meet some new people and check out some fast cars. :shrug:
hay dude I'd be up for it :), except for the Atlantic Ocean being in the way, lol.

Tomcat427

Established Member
300bhp/ton said:
hay dude I'd be up for it :), except for the Atlantic Ocean being in the way, lol.

Thanks, I post a time slip for you. :thumbsup:

Tomcat427

Established Member
ScottsMach03 said:
this in rusk?

We will meet at the track at 12:00 for the carshow. The car show will be from 12:00-2:00. Then the track will be open just for us from 2:00-3:30. After that we will be mixed in with anyone else that comes to race. It should still be fairly empty. Hopefully we will be able to get all of our runs in early so that we can make it back for the parking lot party!!!!

Cherokee County Motorsports Park, Inc.
1157 C.R. 2404
Rusk,Texas 75785
903-683-4711

The racing will be broken down into two types, Heads-Up and Bracket. Because in bracket racing you are actually racing yourself, there will only be one class. The heads-up classes are listed below. After the time trials you will bring your fastest timeslip to Greg. He will choose the 8 fastest timeslips for each class. Those cars will then run the Heads-Up class by class.

Bullitts will race against Bullitts, Machs against Machs. The two fastest cars 1 Bullitt/1 Mach will race for the Shootout champion.

Last edited:

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Sounds fun, now i need to make time to go install my tr55ix's. Just got them in off of ebay. I know it wont give me any hp, but i hear it will make my car run smoother, and idle better. Might do it before the races.

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Wonder if i could barrow someone's drag radials? My tires are wore out. Ill have to call around to see if i can find some tires.

Tomcat427

Established Member
roostracing said:
where in Texas is this exactly? From Laredo and may consider this!! Whats the date?

All we need, another 11 sec Mach 1 to scare everybody away. :poke:

That would put at least 5 of us sub 12's, maybe even a couple of 10's. :-D

TheBlkMach1

Leroy is back.
Established Member
Damn!! Is that Easter weekend? I've got a clutch on the way and a few other goodies coming soon. It may be pushing the time frame for me. Too bad it wasn't about 2 weeks later. I'd make the drive!!

Users who are viewing this thread