Bullitt conversion to mach 1

bullitt5508

Established Member
ok heres the deal guys... ive got an 01 bullitt and am looking to swap the bullitt engine for a mach 1 engine....anyways i was wondering if you guys know if it'll be a perfect swap w.out having to mess w. anything... its a complete mach 1 engine w. all the wiring harness.. im jus wondering if everything will match up rite or will i have to do some adjusting to make it fit... everyones input would be helpful... thanks
Chad

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
I'm assuming it would be a pretty straightforward swap, but I can't say 100%. The Mach1Registry would net you more/better answers than I, and we have at least one member there who made the swap into his GT. :beer:

ripnroar46

Established Member
please just dont change your whole car to a mach, that would be purposeless to owning a bullitt, but if your just doing the engine thats cool, its a powerful engine!

bullitt5508

Established Member
nah im not doing that... the reason is that i blew a rod in my bullitt engine and the warrantys not covering the engine so i got a buddy that has a mach engine for a good price so id rather put a more powerful engine in it.... if this goes on.... my car will be named .......................BULACH!!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Just do away with the shaker scoop. You don't need it.

Users who are viewing this thread