Bullitt and Z28 get the Smack Down

BPLS1

Established Member
Well I was on my way to work at the Dealership Yesterday when some White Guy in a Bullet pulls up next to me and Paces me for a while it sounded Stock and Probably was. Well anyways we get neck and neck and i drop my gear to 3rd and at that point he punched it as did i. It was no Contest i Basically left him like he was Standing still :pepper: and when he caught up i gave him a Thimbs up and he returned the Favor. As for the LS1 that was when i was coming home from work. It was a 01-02 Z28 with a SS Spoiler and Exhaust i caught up to him and paced him for a bit until he got the point when i down shifted as my EXHAUST Is Pretty Damn loud. we both hit it and i got him by 3-4 cars it was pretty fun :banana: i went hm and Parked my Car cause my Radiator is Cracked in 2 Places :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Smoked.

I beat an LS1 Z28 w/3 people in it. HAHA. But the rest the time they usually start to walk away half way through second.

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Good kills BPL. When did you get the car back from the shop? I thought you wrecked it not too long ago. How did the bodyshop do? Did you have them do anything extra as far as body work go's? No flames?

BPLS1

Established Member
03azuremach said:
Good kills BPL. When did you get the car back from the shop? I thought you wrecked it not too long ago. How did the bodyshop do? Did you have them do anything extra as far as body work go's? No flames?

I got my Car Back about 2-3 months ago. It was at the Chevy Dealer for a month because all of my front Suspension was Gone and i had to by a new left fender and have my left door fixed as well as buy some new ZO6 Rims because 2 of them were cracked to shit. As far as the work goes i was unimpressed I think Chevy did a F*cked up job to tell u the truth :cuss: me and my buddys could have probably done a better job then the dealer did. The only good thing is that i have a life time warrenty on all the parts installed by the Dealer. I have no new Body work or anything like that just New Chrome ZO6 Rims but my Radiator is now Cracked so i had to blow 300 bucks on a New High Capasity Radiator from SLP :cryying:

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Sorry to hear that. I least your out smoken the road again. Could have been worse. Could have been a total. How you like the z06 rims? You need to take a picture and post.

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
Good Kills. With your mods a stock Bullitt would have no Chance. Just to compare my times in my sig are my best stock so you can see what would happen. Your car seems to have some healthy mods. Sucks about your radiator :(

BPLS1

Established Member
4.6 Rocket said:
Good Kills. With your mods a stock Bullitt would have no Chance. Just to compare my times in my sig are my best stock so you can see what would happen. Your car seems to have some healthy mods. Sucks about your radiator :(

Yeah im not Bragging or anything on the Bullitt kill cause i left the Stock LS1 like it was coo 2 :pepper: Nice Stock Track times by the way :coolman:

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
BPLS1 said:
Yeah im not Bragging or anything on the Bullitt kill cause i left the Stock LS1 like it was coo 2 :pepper: Nice Stock Track times by the way :coolman:

Are you still running your stock rearend? I have a friend that has a procharged 98SS and needs to rebuild his rearend. Any suggestions?

BPLS1

Established Member
4.6 Rocket said:
Are you still running your stock rearend? I have a friend that has a procharged 98SS and needs to rebuild his rearend. Any suggestions?

Tell him not to waste his time or money on rebuilding the crappy 10bolt rear end. Tell that he should be looking into either a Moser 12 Bolt, Strange 12 Bolt Rearends or if he want to go all out tell him to look at FORD 9" Rearend they r the Strongest yet the Heavyest :burn:

Users who are viewing this thread