Bullet Custom Grind Cams 600 miles

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I'm selling the car to add a pool to the new house. Pretty much returning it to stock.

Here is the cam card on the cams and a video of them installed in the car. A spring change is not required but I highly recommend degreeing the cams. I'm asking 1000 for the cams plus shipping. I also have the springs, retainers, and adjustable sprockets needed for degreeing them. The springs, titanium retainers, and sprockets are brand new. I will seperate if necessary.

1000 for cams
950 for springs and retainers (lethal has them for 1065) I will include $200 worth of parts to time engine.

Lethal is actually advertising my cams and car on their site to sell these cams. I JUST noticed that when checking prices. Pretty cool that they are using my car to help sell them. INFAMOUS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i-IF_bfOpM

20131112_213950_zps4b5cf1b8.jpg

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I'm pretty sure they will fit any gt500. Nothing special with the heads.....hell even the cam card says 4.6 ohv. I know the ford gt cams were a hot commodity at one point being swapped out in the 03-04 cobras and 13-14 gt500s came stock with ford gt cams.

Which springs do you have ? part number , Dibs ,I'm sure we can work something out on the springs and retainers .Are you going to sell the tensioner ? I have a stock one if you need one as well

Last edited:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I'll take a pic of the springs and part numbers in the morning when i go back to the shop. All the other parts are spoken for. Local guys is giving me cash and swapping.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Stock springs and retainers work fine. My car is the car they are using to advertise these cams on their site. The video link is of my car idling.

Users who are viewing this thread