Built TR-6060

Cobrattde

Established Member
TR-6060 transmission removed from 2011 GT500 with 27k and built with below parts that have less than 1000 miles on them

$2,200. I would prefer pickup but may be willing to ship

$500- Full Carbon fiber rings 1-4th gear and carbon fiber hybrid rings for 5,6 and reverse. $100- Bronze shift fork pads
$22- Bronze shifter isolator cup
$130 New 1-2 synchronizer assembly
$140 New 2nd gear
$250 blowfish racing shifter bracket

Tick Performance charges $2800 for the parts and labor just to install these parts and that does not include all parts listed above.

Still have all of the factory parts I originally removed
GT500 trans.jpg
gt500 trans2.jpg

The transmission was originally suffering from the known 1-2 grind so I replaced everything that had to do with shifting from 1st-2nd and upgraded it with all the parts above. I put under 1000 miles on this transmission to break in the new parts and everything works great except that there is a random slight grind into 4th only now when transmission is cold. I changed the oem endplay gap to be tighter than it was from the factory based on a suggestion from a TR-6060 builder this I believe is the cause of the random slight grind into 4th as I've read about people having this exact issue with their transmission after having them built this way. It would need to be shimmed to oe spec to fix this issue immediately or may go away with miles driven anyways since the transmission will begin to break into the tighter endplay gap. I don't want to get into the transmission again since I sold my GT500 and don't have the ability to test it after the endplay gap is reshimmed.

Users who are viewing this thread