built shortblock and extras

elyrain

Established Member
Since I'm going to end up trading in my car, here is all the extra stuff I have for it, prices are firm unless your buying more then one item. I would take $2500 for everything.

teksid 5.0l stroker shortblock, brand new, built by powerheads, 10:1 w/c heads, should be the same with non-pi head and 1 point higher for pi heads, but don't quote me because I don't follow 2v stuff. Kellogg stroker crank, manley i beam rods, probe pistons, arp rod bolts, fm bearings, .020 over, fully balance, painted black, mmr side block bolts, $2250 SOLD

I built the engine to run 10-12lbs of turbo on it, but not be a dog till I installed the turbo.

new 4.6l 4v head bolts, head gaskets, exhaust gaskets, $100 SOLD

39lb injectors, blue, like 40k on them, $100sold

new ford gt(supercar) fuel pump, $75

used billetflow irs brace, 99-04 irs, w/longer bolts, $100sold

new 90mm maf, $75

used 03 cobra half shaft, forgot how many miles on it, looks good though or I wouldn't of bought it. $125

I can take pics if you want. It's all in very good or new condition though. Would make a pretty good/cheap engine swap for someone. I can ship if need be also. Shipping isn't included.

Last edited:

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
Since I'm going to end up trading in my car, here is all the extra stuff I have for it, prices are firm unless your buying more then one item. I would take $2500 for everything.

teksid 5.0l stroker shortblock, brand new, built by powerheads, 10:1 w/c heads, should be the same with non-pi head and 1 point higher for pi heads, but don't quote me because I don't follow 2v stuff. Kellogg stroker crank, manley i beam rods, probe pistons, arp rod bolts, fm bearings, .020 over, fully balance, painted black, mmr side block bolts, $2250

I built the engine to run 10-12lbs of turbo on it, but not be a dog till I installed the turbo.

new 4.6l 4v head bolts, head gaskets, exhaust gaskets, $100

39lb injectors, blue, like 40k on them, $100

new ford gt(supercar) fuel pump, $75

used billetflow irs brace, 99-04 irs, w/longer bolts, $100

new 90mm maf, $75

used 03 cobra half shaft, forgot how many miles on it, looks good though or I wouldn't of bought it. $125

I can take pics if you want. It's all in very good or new condition though. Would make a pretty good/cheap engine swap for someone. I can ship if need be also. Shipping isn't included.

How much for the shortblock alone shipped to 33063? I have a bent rod in mine.....

elyrain

Established Member
what hp rating is the engine suppost to hold?

600-700 easy, the piston & crank handle much more, but I wanted a lightweight I beam rod and didn't want to spend 1800$ on carillo's.

***edit*** the crank is kellog, so it's good for over 1k hp, probe says the pistons are good for 1K hp, and manley says the i beams are rated @ 750hp @ 8500rpm. So 750 would be the max.

Last edited:

stangfreak03GT

Established Member
600-700 easy, the piston & crank handle much more, but I wanted a lightweight I beam rod and didn't want to spend 1800$ on carillo's.

***edit*** the crank is kellog, so it's good for over 1k hp, probe says the pistons are good for 1K hp, and manley says the i beams are rated @ 750hp @ 8500rpm. So 750 would be the max.

Did you have the water jacket drilled for the 2V head?

98blownsnake

Established Member
What dish piston or are these flat tops ? Oil pump installed on short block, main studs and what machine work was done to the Teksid ?

Last edited:

elyrain

Established Member
What dish piston or are these flat tops ? Oil pump installed on short block, main studs and what machine work was done to the Teksid ?

-4cc dish
no oil pump, I have a used cobra one if you want it for free though, if you buy it.
frpp studs, block was hot tanked, decked just a hair, line honed, and sleeves bored .020 to each piston individually.

Users who are viewing this thread