Built sheet for SN 95 Cobra-R

Bob g

Established Member
Has anyone found a built sheet in their 1995 Cobra -R. I cannot seem to fine one. I fine it very odd that the assembly line would leave this document out. Please let me know if I am wrong.

second. my car was acquired last year from a good friend who only put 2,400 miles on it. It sat for almost ten years in his garage before he sold it to me to get the last Ford Corporate GT. He did oil changes with regular oil. the car has sat in my garage almost six months and I am getting ready to drive it. Can some one make a suggestion on a true synthetic engine oil for this 351 monster. I am using Red line in my 1987 LX 5.0 with out any problems. but this is a different animal and I would like some recommendations.

Best Regards for the holiday
Bob Geco
[email protected]

My94GT

Established Member
i would guess you could really put something like mobil 1 or royal purple or anything of the sort. i dont see what would make that 351 any different then any other performance built motor. i could be wrong though.

CobraJazz

drive it everyday
Established Member
You might want to inquire in the cobra R section of this board. Someone else with a 95R may have answers for you.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Has anyone found a built sheet in their 1995 Cobra -R. I cannot seem to fine one. I fine it very odd that the assembly line would leave this document out. Please let me know if I am wrong.

second. my car was acquired last year from a good friend who only put 2,400 miles on it. It sat for almost ten years in his garage before he sold it to me to get the last Ford Corporate GT. He did oil changes with regular oil. the car has sat in my garage almost six months and I am getting ready to drive it. Can some one make a suggestion on a true synthetic engine oil for this 351 monster. I am using Red line in my 1987 LX 5.0 with out any problems. but this is a different animal and I would like some recommendations.

Best Regards for the holiday
Bob Geco
[email protected]

Are you asking about a build sheet that would be under the seat or carpet? or a list of 1995 Cobra R items specific to the Cobra R build?

Like this?.........

Picture898-1.gif

Picture906.gif

Side note: In the information above, a convertible X-brace was not used on the 1995 Cobra R, it was a #2 Cross Member Tie. The use of the convert. X-brace in the 95R build is common misinformation.

----------------------

A list of the vendors and their specific contribution to the 95R build with part numbers..........

Picture968-5.gif

---------------------

Not build sheet related, but a neat piece of 95R documentation showing how the 95R project flowed through the Ford system from beginning to Job #1 acceptance.....

Picture971.gif

Even the date of the crash testing 9/28/94.

The Pilot Units DAP listed above on 1/15/95 was two pre-build cars sent through the Dearborn assy. process. According to my 104 page Dearborn Documents and internal Ford memos, this is when they found that the convert. X-brace was not going to work during the assy. of the 95R, and there are hand written notes that it was to be deleted from the build.

R

Last edited:

jruppert

Established Member
Finally I find the part number for the accessory belt that is used. I just approximated a belt size for my setup. f5zv8620aa brings up in google a lot of other uses. odd...

Users who are viewing this thread